A new Middle Earth d20 thread

tleilaxu

First Post
this thread hasn't been touched for a while. Anyway, I started stating out a 280HD Primal Earth Elemental to represent Caradhras. Still trying to do something for the contest. Is everyone else working on one and not saying?

ColonelHardisson

What? Me Worry?
I hope so. I think such a contest could yield some fantastic results. I'm glad Derek thought it up.

I've been playing around with e-Tools lately, so I haven't gotten around to creating a new batch of material to post. I have Theoden done, though. I'm also waiting to see the Lord of the Rings RPG, so I can comment on it and see what can be used in d20.

ColonelHardisson

What? Me Worry?
tleilaxu said:
what is your opinion of the the provo power scale i came up with?

I think it's a great, handy tool. The trick is to get everyone to agree on who is placed where, and from my experience with this whole Middle Earth d20 project over the past year or so, I can tell you that is, indeed, quite a trick to pull off.

I think you hit most of the characters right on the button; some of them I would adjust up or down - Boromir and Aragorn up, Legolas and Gandalf down, Fingolfin way up (but, you can figure out where I'd place everybody by what is posted on the ME d20 site). But, that sort of shows what I was talking about in my first paragraph in this post. Again, it's a great idea.

Remember to gather all your stuff that hasn't been posted yet and send it to Derek for posting.

tleilaxu

First Post
well, all my stuff is becoming, nothing finished yet. I'm not quite ready for anything to be "enshrined" yet.

I'm not saying that everyone has to agree exactly, but if we know "Aragorn is somewhere form 15-20", then Frodo must be lower and Gandalf must be higher and blah. I'm just repeating myself I guess

ColonelHardisson

What? Me Worry?
I just want to let everyone know that there is still time left to get your entries in for the Middle Earth d20 conversion site NPC contest. Click the link in my sig for info.

Remove ads