A Newcomer to the Tavern

I

Ishmel the Thief

The elf sees the dryad smiling at him. His eyes are now fixed upon this girl, but his eyes are obscured by several strands of hair that have fallen down in front of his face. Another dull glow, and a puff of smoke rises to the ceiling. He removes his pipe from his mouth, and looks at it, then removes the burnt contents and places the pipe in his bag. He holds his hand up and signals for another pint of ale. His eyes remain fixes upon Rose, and he subtly gestures her to come to his table.

H

HeavensRose

She studies him for a moment then walks over to his table and sits down directly in front of him. While she was walking the rose petals had placed themselves under her feet and the same fragrence wafted in the air around her. She looks up to him waiting for him to say something first.

I

Ishmel the Thief

The elf looks at the dryad for a second, talking another large sip of ale, then he puts his tankard down abruptly, leans forwards, and says "You look like a delicate creature, but do you perhaps possess skills of combat? I am heading a small expedition. It will be a difficult trail through the deserts and mountains, but great treasure lies beyond. You need strength and fortitude to survive the journey, though. Do you wish to come? I expect nothing of you. The choice is yours."

H

HeavensRose

She nods happily, "Yes that sounds like a great adventure. Please do not let my looks fool you, for my beauty isn't everything." She smiles, "So when will you be heading off?"

I

Ishmel the Thief

The elf apparently very pleased with your decision. "Before we leave we must find more adventurers to join our party. A group of two is hardly big enough to survive. Maybe that Asian fellow? I will also have to buy supplies, and you should too, so I will put one day aside for that. So, what form of combat do you specialize in? Sorcery?"

H

HeavensRose

She smiles, "No I do not specialize in magic. I specialize in psionics. Taking one day off should be plenty for me to do what I need to get ready, thank you."

She pushes her hood down, then flips her silver hair out that lands about the middle of her back. Her skin is very pale and looks as though she would burn in sunlight.

"Hmm, finding adventurers that are willing to join us shouldn't be to hard should it? I have never tried to get a group together but I don't think finding people should be a problem."

I

Ishmel the Thief

"I will also need a day to gather my equipment. I do believe we will be able to gather adventurers, we just need to keep our eyes open. I might find passing fighters at the blacksmith, or the blacksmith would at least know local ones. Well, I have to get back to the inn. I bid you a fond farewell, and I shall see you tommorow." The elf stands up, grabbing all of his belongings, and heads towards the tavern doors, and leaves the tavern.

H

HeavensRose

She watches the elf leave then she stands up, puts a few coins on the bar then heads toward a room in the back. She opens the door and lays down on the bed, closing her eyes she rests. Doing so allows her to be fully restored to use her powers and also to ward off tiredness.

H

HeavensRose

As Rose wakes she smiles, looks around, and stretches. She stands up, and groggily walks out of the room. She walk to an empty table to await the elf who she plans to adventure with.

Remove ads