A Newcomer to the Tavern

H

HeavensRose

She nods solemnly, "I will try to do that." She picks up her drink and takes a sip, "May I ask of you? Would you mind telling me a bit about yourself? I will do the same if that is what you wish."

K

Kami no Kenshin

Shrugs, depends on what you want to know. I'm usually not particularly.....forthcoming with personal details. Ask what you will.....I will answer what I can.

H

HeavensRose

She nods, "Well I would like to know more of you, like where you came from, where are you going, and what is it that you seek. You see I am very interested in these things for my protector back home enjoys me telling him stories. I want to be able to tell him some magnificent tales!" She smiles broadly at the thought of her protector listening to her tell him of such things.

K

Kami no Kenshin

I came from a place to the east.......I'm not really going anywhere.....I'm a wanderer. I am not seeking anything.

H

HeavensRose

She nods in understanding, "Well, I am pretty much doing the same and would love to join someone on their journey. Gene had asked me to join and well... I guess I won't get that chance now, so I suppose I am alone on my journey again." She looks down as if sadened by the thought. The heightened emotion causes the rose smell to become even stronger, though she seems not to notice such. "Well, I suppose I will just stay here until I could find someone that wouldn't mind my company." She shakes her head a bit, "Though I don't know of any who wouldn't mind the company of a dryad, but I suppose there are being out there who would." She shrugs lightly at the thought and looks around the tavern.

K

Kami no Kenshin

Dryad? He seems slightly confused for a moment..... what's a Dryad? I've never heard of a Dryad.......

Don't be so obsessed with the fact that you're alone. It only makes the fact that you are alone all the worse. Just accept it. Eventually you'll find people of a like mind as yourself, and then you will have found the companionship you need.

H

HeavensRose

She stops for a moment then stands, "Forgive me, I must take my leave now. It is time I moved on." With that she gracefully stands, tucks her long beautiful hair within her black robe, then places the hood back on her head. She gives a curtsey to Kenshin and then turns to slowly walk out of the tavern. The rose petals still falling underneath her feet.

H

HeavensRose

She opens the door to the tavern and opens it. She walks out of the tavern with a soft sigh escaping her lips.

I

Ishmel the Thief

Man in corner.

There's an elf sitting in a dark corner of the tavern. A few sparks as visible, and then a dull glow, as a long wooden pipe is lit, and a cloud of smoke rises towards the ceiling. You now see an elf, reclining lazily against the wall, with his leg propped up on his bench. His long brown hair is tied back, but numerous unruly strands are poking in all possible directions. His hand reaches towards his tankard, and he takes another large gulp of ale. Another dull glow and another cloud of smoke rising towards the ceiling. You now see a long curved wooden scabbard on his table, stained black. He looks at the asian man, and at the door, through which the dryad recently passed. He reaches out and puts the scabbard over his shoulder, but he stays seated, and smoke clouds continue to rise.

H

HeavensRose

She walks back into the Tavern, the rose petals fall gently under her feet and the smell of roses continues to dance in the air around her. She returns to the table she had been sitting at and her attention turns towards the man where the smoke clouds come from. She smiles at him then sits down, waves toward one of the bar maids. The bar maid walks over, Rose speaks to her and gives the bar maid 3 gold coins. The bar maid quickly returns with her drink and sets it down in front of her.

Remove ads