A Night at the Four Seasons (DM: renau1g, Judge:Ozymandias79)

Mewness

First Post
"OW!" says Papolstaanas's voice from somewhere beneath a pile of hay and farming equipment. He manages, with some help, to crawl out from the stack of stuff pinning him down, and stares at the unfortunate Bessie in horror. "What on earth..." he mutters, looking away from the cow and up at the sky, his gaze going back and forth, as if he is sure that there must be a gigantic chute sticking down out of it somewhere and that he is just missing it somehow.

Darksteed

First Post
*Kauldron wiggles and waggles as his feet kick in the air uselessly. Then finally as he gains some leverage pulls his head out of the sand. POP!* Oof!....What the 'ell was that!

*He squints and looks around. Pulling his helm off and emptying out the sand from it. As he does so Kauldron reveals that he is no ordinary goblin anyone else would of ever seen. His skin tone a crimson red in coloration. Heat radiated from his form, and he was attractive even for being a goblin. He fixed his spiked up mohawk and placed his helm back on. Pulling out his blade and equipping his shield, as well as lighting up another cigar. He readied himself for the worst.* Ahh hell. We needs to find some shade, and right quick I say. Lest yee all fry out 'ere.

BenBrown

First Post
Kaeysari stands up and dusts herself off.
"That was unexpected," she says. "Funny place to put a portal."
She looks around at the terrain.
"So, now what?"
[sblock=rolls]1d20+10=23[/sblock]

Deva gets up, unruffled. He straightens up his robe and looks around.
"That was unexpected. Note to self, always ask if your employer can be trusted even if it's only a peasant."
"We should get out of the sun, before making any other plans."
he tries to spot suitable place to get the shade and to remember how to get something to drink in the desert.

"This place is worse then the jungle on Kythira. Altough I guess you don't have to worry about some aligator or tree will try to eat you. I think I prefer cities and guard duty to various brass to tromping around wilderness."
he seems wistful for a moment, remembering some other event.

"But, we make do what the gods gave us. It will make us stronger. Where is the drow?"

Nature; Perception (1d20+7=8, 1d20+13=27)

OOC: If I were that elder in the village with the knowledge of sneak capable drow is on the loose I'd be much more nervous.

JoeNotCharles

First Post
[Sblock=OOC]
Drow? What drow?
[/sblock]

"A trap!" yells Tarkus, drawing his mace and holy symbol. He stares around in suspicion, and reluctantly thrusts the mace back through a loop at his belt when he finds nothing menacing them.

[Sblock=Two Questions]
Did we get an extended rest? If not, did we at least pass a milestone?

If I use Healing Word now, do I have to rest in place for 5 min to recover it, or can I recover it while we walk around looking for shade?
[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Damen snarled inside, but outside he was quite, cold. Silently, he withdrew his crossbow. He checked the door quickly and quietly to make sure it was unlocked. Most farmers never checked, and if they only just discovered he was gone, they would have had no reason to be so careful. No, their carelessness was going to make them pay.

Shoving the door open, he fired. The "farmer" was going to go first. Then he'd have a talk with this other...[sblock=I am vengeance. I am the night. I am Drow Man! (Or something)]Assuming the door is unlocked, open it for a hopefully surprise round. Backstab that lying liar Shamus (to knock him out): AC 32, 33hp. AP to use Cloud of Darkness if it'll catch the Elder in it (not if otherwise). Then init 16. Let me know if I beat everyone. ;)[/sblock]

Last edited:

Mewness

First Post
"That's just so mean," Papolstaanas mutters, contemplating the cows. "To sacrifice their own cows just to... Are they their own cows, do you think? I don't think a real farmer would--And I only have about a gallon of water! How much does a cow even drink?!"

Darksteed

First Post
*Kauldron wades over towards Papo. Standing next tot he little guy, he looks around with him.*

Sorry lad.

*Patting Papo's shoulder.*

I don't believe any of the cows made it. So they won't be needin' any o' that water o' yours.

Mewness

First Post
"Y-you're probably right," Papolstaanas quavers. He peers at the motionless cows, looking for signs of life.

[sblock=OOC]Ren is traveling at the moment yes? I guess we won't find out how many people Damen kills for a while :)[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
Shamus doesn't even turn around as the bolt slams into his neck, the bolt is so well placed though that the bleeding isn't enough to kill, just enough to leave the "lying liar" on his chest, unconscious.

The Elder turns to Damen "Ah, there you are, excellent, I was worried I'd need to go look for you. Now, I believe your friends are waiting for you" he says, the confidence and calmness in his voice almost surreal with the deadly drow having ambushed Shamus. The elder picks up his simple walking stick and levels it at Damen. Suddenly, the drow wonders why on earth he'd ever want to harm this man, in fact, this man is perhaps the wisest being to exist. Damen wanted to do anything to please this elder, he can see why Shamus was so worried about disappointing him, there is nothing that would hurt Damen more than falling short of the Elder's expectations.

The man continues to focus on the drow, Damen's mind fills with the thoughts of his failure to complete the Elder's tasks and he recoils from it, moving towards the barn.

The Elder moves out of the house, into the street, and next to Damen. "Don't worry, soon you shall be where you deserve" he whispers to the drow, pointing to open trapped door.

[sblock=ooc]
He was not in the range of the cloud. His init is 18.

I'm not out of town, just planning to enjoy the time with the family :)

Minor: Picks up Staff
Standard: Unknown power - Hits will 24 - Damen is dominated TENT.
AP: Unknown power - Hits will 19 for 13 necrotic and pushed 6 squares towards the opened trap.
Move: walk next to the drow

Barring any interrupts from Damen against the dominating effect, the Elder will have him run into the hole and down the chute, but just wanted to give stonegod a chance in case I didn't see something on his sheet.
[/sblock]

Remove ads