• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Simple Job (Erekose13 Judging)

D.Shaffer

First Post
Velmont said:
He then come back to Calren. "Yes, he had one too, but I think that tattoo there would be more usefull in the identification." He show up the tattoo he has found on the guy he searched to teh others. "And even if that guy is dead, even if he is a scum, he has a family, and in respect for them, give them a chance to recover the body. Let the authority take it to the mortuary. Anyway, you don't know where that guy have been wandering, not sure you clawfoot would like that."
Calren looks around, continuing to watch the buildings. "I'm more interested in what it does rather than ID'ing the guy. If more of his friends show up, I'll worry about it then. And considering Ghostsnout here enjoys eating things he finds on the side of the road, I'm not going to worry about what he might 'pick up'. In any case, I'd rather NOT stick around. If our dead or near dead food store here has friends, I'd rather not be sitting here waiting for them to hit us."

Velmont

First Post
"If he had friend ready to come to help, we would already have a shower of arrw on our head." replies Benedict. "And for what does these potions, I don't know. We will have to find an artificier to tell us it seems."

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
OOC: Thral'k has no plan. He's been waiting for the others. He'd be happy to kill them and claim it was self defense.

DrZombie

First Post
"Does anyone have a healing potion?"Irrinaer asks. If anyne is willing to give one, he'll administer it to the dying rogue, and when he regains conciousness psionic charm him and starts asking questions.

Remove ads