• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Simple Job (Erekose13 Judging)

Velmont

First Post
Benedict jump down the wagon and head toward the second bandit and kneels down, trying to make what he can so he can survive as much as possible. Once that made, he will try to find anything on him that could give him a clue on his employer.

D.Shaffer

First Post
Calren quickly stripped the body of its gear, tossing everything but a small flask on the wagon. "Actually, it wasnt a question so much of keeping them alive. It was more of a question of whether my friend here could eat some fresh meat that wasnt chicken" He patted Ghostsnout's snout. "In any case, he had this on him." He displayed the potion flask as he remounted Ghostsnout.

Animus

Explorer
Velmont said:
Benedict jump down the wagon and head toward the second bandit and kneels down, trying to make what he can so he can survive as much as possible. Once that made, he will try to find anything on him that could give him a clue on his employer.

[sblock=Benedict]
You see a tattoo on the shoulder of the bandit you examine. Kno. (local) check please Benedict, or Int check failing that.
[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
Benedict start to give first aid in hope the bandit would survive so he could question him. As he do so, he stop a moment, staing at something, but then continue his procedure. "I think I'm losing him..."

[SBLOCk=OOC]Know(local) untrained: 6.
Untrain heal check: 13[/SBLOCK]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Thral'k's statement was brutal, its philosophy born of the harshness of jungle living. "Letsss them die. Only ssstrong or sssmart live." It then hovered over their employer, throwing a glance at the warforged guard. "Are we ssstill moving? Ssstanding ssstill is good when you hide, but here isss open. Othersss could finissh what thessse could not."

Velmont

First Post
"Before moving, I want to know why we have been attack, and by who." tells Benedict, once he finish to gather the items on teh man. He grab the guy and carry it to the wagon. "Someone recognize that?" He point a tatoo the bandit have on his skin.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The lizard hisses as the human shows the tatoo. When no one else speaks up, he snorts. "Fah. Sssee? Otherss care assss much." He looks at Hubble. "Get him to your flabby healersss ssso we can finissh job."

DrZombie

First Post
Irrinaer looks at the bandits, hoping for one of them to have a spark of life big enough for questioning.

OOC:Are they both unconcious/dying/dead?

Animus

Explorer
The warforged draws another potion from his bag and gives it to Fred. "I don't have many of those left, so hopefully we won't need them."

[sblock=Bendict]
On bandit #2:
m.w. light crossbow
16 bolts
m.w. leather armor
potion
[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads