• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Simple Job (Erekose13 Judging)

D.Shaffer

First Post
"So, if any of them are dead, can Ghostsnout eat them?" Calren grins ferally, while watching the buildings in case any 'friends' of their recent attackers show up.

Velmont

First Post
"What?" he looks at the clawfoot "A bit of respect for the death. Not I care much for bandits, but they are not food, they are still persons."

D.Shaffer

First Post
Velmont said:
"What?" he looks at the clawfoot "A bit of respect for the death. Not I care much for bandits, but they are not food, they are still persons."
"Dead persons. And unless you intend to get them raised, it's not like they need their body anymore. Considering we already looted the body, I'm not sure what looting a spare leg would change." He glanced down at the flask he pocketed from one of them. "Did that one have one of these too? They might be useful if we can get them ID'ed."

Velmont

First Post
Benedict looks at Irranier "You told that you had a way to question him easily? I think it's you chance." He then come back to Calren. "Yes, he had one too, but I think that tattoo there would be more usefull in the identification." He show up the tattoo he has found on the guy he searched to teh others. "And even if that guy is dead, even if he is a scum, he has a family, and in respect for them, give them a chance to recover the body. Let the authority take it to the mortuary. Anyway, you don't know where that guy have been wandering, not sure you clawfoot would like that."

Remove ads