A Sojourn in Sairundan Part 2 [Judge: Manzanita]

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: If we can't run, then can't charge either. However, you should be able to follow him at equal speed and be just behind him once again, which will force him to withdraw rather than Run even if we get to a straightaway unless he wants an AoO)

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
[sblock=LS: ]Round 5: Everybody chases. Lasair follows Meliana's path, she's just now entering the large side street (OOC: Lasair is 2 rounds of movement behind the others). On the man's turn, he disappears from sight.

Round 6: As Shadya chases, she comes to a 4-way intersection. The back alleys of Helatia cross from time to time, and here is one such spot.

[sblock=Listen DC 5: ]The man's still retreating footsteps echo off the walls. You cannot tell which way he went. You'll have to guess, north, east, or south.
[sblock=DC 10: ]You're pretty sure he didn't go east. That leaves north and south.
[sblock=DC 15: ]Yes, yes you're sure he went north.[/sblock][/sblock][/sblock]

Meliana may make the above check as well.[/sblock]

[sblock=KCC: ]OOC: Still waiting on Phoenix. AGFlynn, action? Nonlethal attack, lethal attack, grapple? Talking is a free action (within reason) so you may still act this "round".[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=LS](OOC: 12)

'Psst, he didn't go east, but I can't tell if he went North or South. Shadya yn Hayder, if you can't tell either, then you go North and I'll go South and if I find him, I'll tell Lasair to call out to you, okay?'[/SBLOCK]

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: So sorry for the delay. RL has intruded for the last week, but I'm back now.

Kurgahz check vs. shaken (1d20+3+3=13)

Kurgahz cocks his head at the mangled non-orcish stream of gibberish. "I don't understand him Cludge. He ain't makin' sense." Turning back quickly to the orc he'll ask in Orcish and then in common, "What in the hells are you trying to say?"

AGFlynn

First Post
Cludge Slatefist, Fighter 3 (HP:34 AC:15)

Cludge takes a step back from the freaky orc, but keeps Martha at the ready, just in case.
Dunno, Kurghaz, we should just leave this 'un alone -- he's offa his rocker.

OOC: Readying a non-lethal attack in case the orc down something nasty or looks like he will.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
OOC: No problem, Phoenix. I feel your pain. =P

[sblock=LS: ]As Shadya runs north, it becomes apparent that she is back on the man's trail, as she barely catches his foot turning into yet another alley. She catches up with him again. The two continue the chase. Shadya takes a moment to look at her surroundings. This is the poorer part of the city, and the buildings are far less grand and ancient. The Sairundani aren't all honor and dervishes, she suddenly remembers.

Meliana quickly catches on to the fact that she's following intangible echoes. She turns around and returns to the intersection, where Lasair has just arrived. They both start north, after Shadya and the man. (both 2 rounds and 120' behind)[/sblock]

[sblock=KCC]When Kurgahz asks the orc a question, he responds in orcish, "
Fishhouse clans pot jingles on the blood south gulls frying? Time!
"
Then he lunges at Cludge.

OOC: Initiative![/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=LS]Meliana moved 60 feet south and now needs to make up an equal distance north. Wouldn't she then have a straight line to sprint and cover 120 feet then because of this? That will allow her to begin to catch up and recover 60 of the lost feet of ground from going the wrong way, so she can probably be just between Shadya and Lasair[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads