• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Tale of Two Jedi Revan's Ascent

Sith or Jedi?

Theroc

First Post
Hey, I know this is kinda a longshot and a weird question to ask... but... is the system you're using akin to "Knights of the Old Republic" and KOTOR II?

If it is, would studying that game be enough to understand the basics of how the game works? I ask as I have KOTOR II on hand, and own a copy of KOTOR... so I could likely figure out the general stuff just from looking at it.

If not, that's cool, just thought I'd ask as RPing a SW game is something I hadn't done for ages.

drakir_nosslin

First Post
So, here's a sith that's waiting for some more info... ;)

While we wait for enough players, how about some more setting info, it's easier to write the backgrounds and construct the mechanics that way...

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
starwars saga is the system we are going to be using material from the core rule book and knights of the old republic rule book and if you characters not a sith you can have one of the force using traditions in the knights of the old republic book
Damn, you had me tempted till you got to the sega system as I don't have it.

(Then again if the previous system was really screwed up when it came to DSP so anything has got to be an improvement.)

arcanaman

First Post
heres some more background to build your character
please comment to acknowledge if you are still playing or not sorry it's taking so long

Morsada

is a humid jungle planet in the expansion region. Which the Krath used as a retreat after their defeat in the S war. The planet Sith war was isolated until the end of Mandolarin wars when former jedi master Bydren Wynn now Darth Erudite conquered the planet with a number of followers in the name of Revan those Krath who did not swear featly or were slaughtered are now in hiding. Darth Erudite rules the planet from the sith academy he established in the heart of Morsada's capital city. In the academy it is comon to study holo disk of Darth Erudite lectures on the basics of sith principles.
Darth Invidia
A pale Twielk who's veins and scars are fully visible formerly a jedi defector in the days of the Sith war she is know what the inhabititants of Morsada call a "true Sith". Any sith characters will be apprenticed to her. she usually wears a robe of dark silk and a combat jump suit under that with two lightsabers hanging from her waist.

How the non force using character are invovled

Darth Invidia wants to test her apprentice(s) but she also knows that without lackies/hired pofessionals to boss around it/they will never be true Sith so she has hired a diverse group that will accompany her apprentice(s) along on missions.

Last edited:

arcanaman

First Post
Im gonna try recruiting again it will basically be the same thing but go under the name revan's empire so if you are still intrested post there

Remove ads