A Teacher for Laynie: Mystery at the Academy (Part 2)

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: yeah, leaving her in the closest city. Which may be Orussus if the GM says no. He'll give her his library pass, and she'll be ok ;)

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Vanitri, that's a fourth-circle spell. That's like almost the best kind Rayne can even cast--I don't think it would work. Can't I pleeeease just come with you and follow in nearby towns so when you go to rest we can be together? I promise to be good, and I'll help if I can, and I won't get in the way, and I just want to be with you. Pleeeeeeease" Laynie makes a pleading face with big blue eyes watery and wide, engineered to be the epitome of cuteness--truly, if the goddess of cuteness had an avatar right now, it would be Laynie.

(OOC: She got a good roll :lol: Sounds like a plan--and less dangerous to GM plots than having Rayne constantly scrying :lol: )

Rystil Arden

First Post
"As long as its the closest place--no running off to the Tower of Air at the corner of the world and leaving me in far-away Orussus for months, okay? I know you love me too much to leave me in that creepy place that reminds me of all my worst memories...But at least it also has a few good memories too--that's where I met you," Laynie smiles and gives Vanitri a hug, "I promise some day I'll be a great Wizard, and then I can go with you even to dangerous places with monsters and stuff."

Bront

The man with the probe
Vanitri chuckles, "I won't."

-----

"So, Lex, still can't talk you into coming with?"

OOC: Van fixed. AC 18 with no magic isn't bad :)

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Yay!!!!!!!" Laynie exclaims with glee, and jumps up into Vanitri's arms and gives him a big hug. She's not as much of a featherweight doing that as she used to be, since she's a growing girl, but Vanitri can still easily handle 60 pounds of cuddly love hurtling at him.

(OOC: You want me to say no with Lex, correct? :lol: )

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Definitely so--I'd be willing to say yes, but she would normally say no :))

"Nope--I really have a great term coming up next--you can't believe how awesome some of these classes are that I can take now that I'm a Master's student--ooo, and I think I'm even going to TA! Promise me you'll come back though, and finish off your Wizard's degree--I might even be your TA for a class or two. Wouldn't that be fun, Vanitri?"

Bront

The man with the probe
"Mmm, student teacher games," Vanitri says, wiggling his eyebrows.

"I'll be back. Layne should be elegable for classes by then, and I have my own reasons to come back as well," Vanitri says giving Lex a tender kiss.

Remove ads