A Teacher for Laynie: Mystery at the Academy (Part 2)

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: I'm not going to take leadership, just not Vanitri's style.

"Laynie, I love you, but no. You can't come with. But, I think I know how you can keep track of me so you'll always know I'm all right, ok?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"How? Can I come with you and stay nearby in a town close by while you go fight monsters and stuff? That way, I won't get in your way, but I'll always know you're safe and I'll be able to see you again so I won't have to be lonely and cry myself to sleep every night until you come back..."

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
"How? Can I come with you and stay nearby in a town close by while you go fight monsters and stuff? That way, I won't get in your way, but I'll always know you're safe and I'll be able to see you again so I won't have to be lonely and cry myself to sleep every night until you come back..."
"Well, I think if I ask Rayne nicely, she might be willing to cast a spell to check up on me every day for you. Then you could stay here and read still, and you'd know I was safe. How does that sound?"

OOC: I have no clue if this is realy feasable or not, but it seems logical.

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Yeah, LAO is the likely selection then. I'm not sure it's worth fighting over either, though many solutions seem to be always giving the +1 AC bonus.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
OOC: Yeah, LAO is the likely selection then. I'm not sure it's worth fighting over either, though many solutions seem to be always giving the +1 AC bonus.
(OOC: As long as it keeps the +1 AC bonus, it's going to be strong. Right now, it is spit-in-your-face overpowered :confused: )

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
"Well, I think if I ask Rayne nicely, she might be willing to cast a spell to check up on me every day for you. Then you could stay here and read still, and you'd know I was safe. How does that sound?"

OOC: I have no clue if this is realy feasable or not, but it seems logical.
(OOC: Hmm...I think other GMs are probably even less likely to enjoy 'high-level Wizard sympathetic to me who is likely to help is always scrying on me at least once a day, so you probably shouldn't capture us or she'll teleport in and blast everything' than just brining Laynie :lol: :( )

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Yeah, that's true, so Rayne shoots us down then, and I'll let her tag along to Orussus, maybe stoping to visit the freefolk along the way.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Of note, is he thinking to accept Laynie's offer to take her with him and leave her on any journeys but leave her at the nearest town each time he heads to a dungeon?)

Remove ads