A Teacher for Laynie: Mystery at the Academy (Part 2)

Bront

The man with the probe
Wow, how much did she have?

If you could make a few "Standard day" spell preps, that would make my life easier. A generic, and a couple of situational.

So, the question is, where do we park laynie while Van adventures?

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Wow, how much did she have?

If you could make a few "Standard day" spell preps, that would make my life easier. A generic, and a couple of situational.

So, the question is, where do we park laynie while Van adventures?
She started with 5400. The spells were 25 for 1st and 150 for 2nd.

Well, you could probably bring Laynie as a follower :lol: ;) Or maybe just as a random tagalong NPC--she doesn't really have any powers that will strengthn a group, except with Know: Arc or Spellcraft.

I can make some standard preps, yup. Also adding feats (two of which will likely be Academy Graduate and Daryne's Imagination. Also, she has a cat familiar.

Bront

The man with the probe
Vanitri sighs, "Fine, you can come along, but on one condition. I want you to stay with the Freefolk for a bit. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. Ok?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"What? But that's no fun--I want to go with you, Vanitri, not the Freefolk. They don't even have any books there, so I'll be so bored until you come back. If it's like a week or something, then maybe, but the way you talk it sounds like you're leaving me there indefinitely--pleeeeeeeeeease, Vanitri, let me come?"

Bront

The man with the probe
"I don't know, Laynie. I think some time with the 'folk will be better than you think, and I'll be there for some of it. And many of the mystics there would be glad to teach you some magic, unlike the school. And I won't be gone too long little one, ok?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Well, if you'll be there for some of it, then I can leave after the some of it when you leave--besides, I want to learn good magic, like at the Academy. You know they don't accept people who learn magic somewhere else first, right?"

"And anyways, you taught me so much, and you're my only family now--don't leave me all alone again, Vanitri. It'll be like when my doggie died, and I'll be so sad and lonely...please..."

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Do cohorts have craft points? If not, can Lex use Vanitri's craft points? Because she has Craft Scroll as a bonus feat, and she'd like to have scrolls to back up her regular arsenal, if adventuring. Also, she could take Craft Wondrous Item too with her third feat)

Remove ads