• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Warlock Alone, Island Empire solo game

J. Alexander

First Post
Conversation with the old man

Interesting indeed Michael will comment "Do they ever work as a team and single out a particular compaies ships" Continuing Michael will say "I heard that (name of the passanger liner that was lost) was being chased by pirates before she ran aground? Even heard some rumors about a man named Giraldii and was warned away from doing business with him as his goods may be questionalbe.

Scotley

Hero
Masque

The man blinks at Michael trying to focus. "The Cyrstal Princess? She vanished, but I hadn't heard she ran aground. Is that solid info?" He considers, taking a moment to try and remember what else was said. "Giraldii? That pirate rogue. If you buy from him you can bet you are getting stolen or prirated goods."

J. Alexander

First Post
Conversation with the old man and the sea

"I do have it from a somewhat reliable source, that is within one weeks sail of mermaids rest. If the infomration is to be trusted I could perhaps even negiogate a map of her resting place as I fear she was ran aground by pirates. Now how accurate it may be I do not know and it may well be a trap by the pirates that ran her aground" MIchale will then say in an offhand manner "The only sticking point is that i do not know if i wish to wager 7500 gp on a dubious map and thus secure her location. Should fortune favor me, then i have no doubt that the investemnt would be returned many times over but for now cash is a little tight until i can get to a banking house and draw cash. for some reason these rascal only want hard speci"

Scotley

Hero
The Masque

The old drunken salt laughs. "Only a fool would wager on such a bet. These rogues only take cash because they assume everyone is as crooked as they are."

J. Alexander

First Post
The Masque

Laughing with the old man Michael will contiune, "Oh well only time will tell and withouth such decisions to be made and situations to be explored and lasses to be chased, life would indeed be boring would it not"

Scotley

Hero
The Masque

The man finishes his drink and rubs at his red nose. Hitching up his trousers and running fingers through his hair he nods at Michael's comment, "Yes, I must decide which of these lovely ladies will chase and catch this evening." Such an outcome seems unlikely given that the man is getting pretty unsteady on his feet already, it is doubtful he can walk much less chase someone.

Scotley

Hero
The Masque

"I would see this 'Grotto' they are make so much of." He lurches more or less in the direction of the transportation below.

J. Alexander

First Post
To the Grotto

Michael will walk very slowly and delibertly with the old man to the embarking point. While standing in line he will excuse himself breifly and step away as if to use the bathroom. He will then opne the link to the prestess. "Everyting okay?"

Scotley

Hero
Calling Home

Nac'Losin sounds chipper. "As quiet as can be. I just hope it isn't the calm before the storm. Chandar is brooding. Men of action often have a problem with inaction. We've broken into your wine and cigars and things are much better now," she says with a laugh. "How are things at your end? Keeping the canapes and wine off the costume we made I hope?"

Remove ads