• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Warlock Alone, Island Empire solo game

J. Alexander

First Post
The Masque

Michael will wait for his turn to go into the grotto with the old man, keeping his eyes and ears open for anything of intereste or potiential value.

Scotley

Hero
The Masque

Michael overhears a couple in front of him. The young man is trying hard to get what appears to be a voluptuous and beautiful young woman to agree to an assignation. However, having used his devil's sight moments before, Michael is pretty sure that the 'woman' is in fact a middle aged man using magic to alter his form. The woman is insisting on some token that will show the young man's intentions are honest and that he is not just looking for a 'one night stand.'

J. Alexander

First Post
The Masque

Smiling and realizing once again that he is in way over his head, Michael will quietly wait in line with the old man. Michael will contiue to observe but will remain silent for the most part unless directly engaged in the conversation.

Scotley

Hero
The Masque

The line moves slowly. Michael's sotted companion seems to have slipped into an introspective level of drunkenness though he does manage to rouse himself enough to stare at the 'woman' in front of you.

Scotley

Hero
The outward appearance is every teenage boy's dream, imporbably curvy, with long blonde tresses with a heart shaped face partly obscured by her feathery mask. The transformation is not mearly illusion but physical.

J. Alexander

First Post
The Masque

Smiling and with laughter in his voice Michale will say "He who woos and takes his leave, lives to woo another day..Come my good fellow, join us bachelors and leave the lady to her masque. Join us in brandy and good cigars and dream of wooings to come"

J. Alexander

First Post
1d20 + 9-> [2,9] = (11)

Diplomacy

OCC:Obvisouly, the excitment of the party and his earlier sucess has now landed Michael in trouble :) By the way did you ever figure experience for the shark fight ? Both Grond and Nicholas are real close to leveling up :)

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Expericence points? It has only been a few months since I gave some. Don't be greedy lol. I'll try and find some time this week and go back and see how much is due. No promises. The holiday season is taking a toll on my game time.

The 'woman' glares at Michael and caressing the young man's back says, "You don't want to run off with these drunks and leave your date all alone do you? There are lots of men here I guess I could find someone to talk to if you really want me too." The young man glances at you and says, "maybe later," then returns his attention to the woman.

Remove ads