• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Warlock Alone, Island Empire solo game

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Well, looks like we lost a hell of a lot of the game, but we should be able to continue. See my post in the Island Empire OOC for my plans.

J. Alexander

First Post
Crap

OCC:

Scott, I have notes about all the lists and contacts etc....and my save thread goes to January 6th or so...i just failed to copy and paste...a mistake i wont make again.......i dont know if it will be helpful but i do have the complete first part of to mermaids rest should you need it.

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Thanks, I would like a copy of your notes on contacts and such. I think the first part of too mermaid's rest is still here. Its only the later stuff I've lost. I'll get things moving again in a couple days.

Scotley

Hero
The Private Room

When last we left our bold Warlock he was sleeping peacefully in a private room at the top of the grotto ampetheather. His story will continue Monday.

Scotley

Hero
Waking from the haze

Michael is startled awake by a slap to the face. Willum is standing over him looking concerned. "Sorry sir, but I couldn't seem to rouse you any other way." He points at passed out servants and 'Amabar' who is snoring softly. "Something weird is going on here."

J. Alexander

First Post
The Private Rooms

Awakening to Willum's prodding Michael will quickly gather himself and awaken Amabar by the simple expedient of pour water on him from the ice bucket and popping and amonia capsul under his nose. He will directe Willum to awaken the other servants. As they are being rousehd adn gaining their bearings, Michael will step to the windows to see is he can observe anything then to the doorway.

Scotley

Hero
The Private Room

With a generous application of icy water and foul odor, Nicolas splutters awake, his form shifting briefly before solidifying as Amabar once more. The servants are rousing with some difficultly, obviously confused by what has happened. Moving to the open side of the room, Michael sees that the performance has shifted with a animal act of some sort taking place on the stage below. Otherwise the ampetheater seems much as it did before. Looking to the right, Michael notes that two of the ogre guards are standing nearby their arms crossed and looking as if someone has just told a funny joke.

OOC: Listen check please.

Remove ads