A world in Darkness IC- Calling Wilphe and Nac Mac Feegle

Ghostknight

First Post
The squirrel seems happy to snugle into the bag. As you look around you see the major branch of the corruption going along the river bank, and something seems to be there!

OOC: What has happened to everyone else- Anyone still out there?

Thanee

First Post
Faye

Carefully, Faye moves towards the place. She will try to remain hidden as much as possible and hopefully notice whatever is there, before it notices her. The thought, that some bigger animals might have tasted from the corrupted fruit isn't exactly comfortable to her.

Quirhid

First Post
After careful pondering the dwarf cheers up again. "Gimme the drink then! I bet your stews aren't as bad as mine! Har, har."

Last edited:

Zerth

First Post
"Good! Racid gets healing. Gor not like idea of killing Racid, he good warrior. We need to stay out of red water," the minotaur says in a determined tone.

The minotaur yawns. "Now Gor finally goes to sleep. Lost Ones told a lot of useful things. Thank you for that. But tomorrow we go, need to be rested in the morning."

Ghostknight

First Post
ooc: Sorry for the delay. Blame my boss- he promoted me!

Racid drinks the concoction in front of him. It goes down, feeling warm but then blossoming into a mountain of pain. It feels like an army of ants is slowly eating you. Those watching see your skin ripple, spiking up then settling down, the red colouring spreading across your body, quietly evening it out.

After what feels like an eternity the pain stops, cut off abruptly, leaving a feeling of bliss as the absense of pain is an epiphany. You sit up, and notice in despair that your skin is now all red!

ooc: Effectively you now have +1 on diplomacy checks with devils, but a -1 on diplomacy checks with everyone else.

Quirhid

First Post
Ghostknight said:
Racid drinks the concoction in front of him. It goes down, feeling warm but then blossoming into a mountain of pain. It feels like an army of ants is slowly eating you. Those watching see your skin ripple, spiking up then settling down, the red colouring spreading across your body, quietly evening it out.

After what feels like an eternity the pain stops, cut off abruptly, leaving a feeling of bliss as the absense of pain is an epiphany. You sit up, and notice in despair that your skin is now all red!

ooc: Effectively you now have +1 on diplomacy checks with devils, but a -1 on diplomacy checks with everyone else.

"By the gods!" Racid yels as he observes his newly colored hands with amazement. "Am I cured now?"

Ghostknight

First Post
OOC: OK, who we still got? Thanee, Zert, Quirrid all seem to be here- NAc and Wilphe seem to have dissapeared. I will put a call out to them and then we will continue with just the three of you if none of them check in by Wednesday. (Is it holidays or something in the US that I am unaware of?)

Remove ads