• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A world in Darkness IC- Calling Wilphe and Nac Mac Feegle

PugioilAudacio

First Post
Farlor looks at Gerohg with concern, "What is this diseases nature? Is it contagious? Is the afflicted person in pain, or just delusional?"

Last edited:

Ghostknight

First Post
PugioilAudacio said:
Farlor looks at Gerohg with concern, "What is this diseases nature? Is it contagious? Is the afflicted person in pain, or just delusional?"

As far as we know it is not contagious, no one in the temple of Mithlond has gotten ill. Addtionally, the man seems to be wasting away physically and mentally. He appears to be in discomfort, but not in pain. The delirium appears to be an effect of his deteriorating mental state. His reality is a mixture of past and present, mixed choatically together with no idea of when the switch in times takes place. What is heartening is that though he has a thick accent most of what he says is intelligble, so at least their everyday language is still known to us.

Wilphe

Adventurer
Sychella gives a warm smile, "I'm sure Racid is well capable of more than compensating for any martial shortcomings that other companions may display," he gaze shifts to Farlor and the warmth drains from her lips, they becoming thin and bloodless.

"It is satisfactory. What can we count on in the ways of supply and support? I take it you wish us to travel on foot. This city is in the Underdark I presume?"

Last edited:

Quirhid

First Post
Wilphe said:
Sychella gives a warm smile, "I'm sure Racid is well capable of more than compensating for any martial shortcomings that other companions may display," he gaze shifts to Farlor and the warmth drains from her lips, they becoming thin and bloodless.

"It is satisfactory. What can we count on in the ways of supply and support? I take it you wish us to travel on foot. This city is in the Underdark I presume?"

Heh, noo doubt about it, he winks to Sychella.

But Gerohg, if the man is ill and we can't help the poor lad, we should seek help elswhere - well... not we but somebody else perhaps? - Maybe we could just save him for the misery and kill him? He lightens up. OR, if his own city has a cure for this disease, maybe we can get it!

What I'm worried about is that he might be the only survivor of this city. A shadow passes over Racid's face: He remembers his own fate. He lets his eyes seek out Gor. ...he could be an outcast too.

Zerth

First Post
Quirhid said:
He lets his eyes seek out Gor. ...he could be an outcast too.
Gor meets Racid's gaze, but doesn't want to speak. Painful memories of his early life among his kin make him shake his head in disgust. He remembers the shaman calling him soft-hearted and weak in front of everybody, worthless in the eyes of the great Baphomet, demon lord of all minotaurs. He was told the weakness would be driven out of him by any means necessary. That moment Gor knew he would have to leave and never come back.

Gor lifts his head up again and continues to follow the discussion.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Argentus scans the faces in the room and sits back. We have a few issues to overcome before we leave. I will need to disguise myself greatly. Can we get robes to cover me head to toe? The other thing is where do we start looking for this city?

Wilphe

Adventurer
Argent Silvermage said:
ooc:Wilphe, please try to use a color that won't make my eyes hurt trying to read it. I implore you.

Is changing:
Dim Gray
to,
Gray
enough?
or would you like:
Silver?

Last edited:

Wilphe

Adventurer
"I can assist in that to a degree. I'll need to obtain a kit for doing so. It's not something I normally carry with me, as a disguise kit is very hard to disguise as anything other than a disguise kit."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads