• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A world in Darkness IC- Calling Wilphe and Nac Mac Feegle

Ghostknight

First Post
How long do you think he has left?," Farlor asks.

We do not know, the disease is unknown to us and as such we cannot predict its progress

At this point Telim breaks in

HE seems to be degerating ever faster, and the best of our healers do not predict that he will live for more than a few more days.

As for the rest of your needs, we will make items such as clothing and basic equipment available. Unfortunately, fanything more exotic you will need to obtian in the shops in the city.

ooc: Assume any outfits and basic equipment for less than 20gp is available for outfitting (to a maximum value of 100gp per character) Anyhting else etc give a list to me and I will tell you how much it costs (unless you really want to roleplay a shopping expedition, something that is probably a tad too time consuming considering the medium.

Last edited:

Quirhid

First Post
As for the rest of your needs, we will make items such as clothing and basic equipment available. Unfortunately, fanything more exotic you will need to obtian in the shops in the city.

I think I'll need few potions (2 potions of cure serious wounds, please) from the temple... Racid says as he stands up. Oh, and trail rations (10) too, he remembers.

When do we leave? he asks. I'm ready to go as soon as I buy few things.

ooc: Ghostknight: Will you mark these for me?

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Argentus raises and takes his cold iron greatsword from it's scabard. I vow on this blade that I will do all that I can to find this city and bring back it's secrets for the greater good of this world and it's people. He holds the blade out to each one of you in turn and waits for you to do something. he's fairly odd but your pretty sure he wants the party to swear on his blade.

PugioilAudacio

First Post
Farlor backs away, "Swearing by a weapon can only lead to more violence. Rather, I pledge by my vows - just as I hold my vows in the highest regard, so too this quest will be utmost in my thoughts."

Zerth

First Post
Gor looks at Argentus in confusion. "Winged man speaks so fine words, Gor not sure he understands. But Gor promises to fight bravely if that's what he means."

Wilphe

Adventurer
Sychella smiles and places her left hand on the flat of the blade, "I shall endeavour to guide you to the city we seek, to the mission," she drains her cup and leaves it upside down upon the table.

<You have power over your words, do not let your words have power over you>

"Rations for a week for the all of us. We shall need to carry two days worth of water, and it will need to be rationed. Bed rolls and blankets if you feel you really need them. No tents, there will be no weather and they will only encumbure us. Is there anyone who cannot see without light here, if so we will need to arrange something for them.
Rope and climbing tools might come in handy, also some parchment and ink. As for personal equipment, I'll need to obtain a disguise kit from somewhere in town.

I take it you wish a subtle departure?"

PugioilAudacio

First Post
"I need nothing but that which I already carry with me. I would suggest that we bring along a lantern or torches, as I and I believe a few others here can not penetrate the darkness as well as you can friend drow."

Last edited:

Quirhid

First Post
Racid places his hand to the blade with a wide smile: I promise to slay as many foes as I can for the good of our beloved town.

"Rations for a week for the all of us. We shall need to carry two days worth of water, and it will need to be rationed. Bed rolls and blankets if you feel you really need them. No tents, there will be no weather and they will only encumbure us. Is there anyone who cannot see without light here, if so we will need to arrange something for them.

I have all the climbing gear we need: rope, grabling hook and a climber's kit. I just need those potions and the food. If theres nothing more to say, we should grab our gear and head out. He starts to walk towards the door. I'm in the temple if anyone needs me. Meet me at the gates in two hours. No need to stall, lets move out when we're ready! He walks out the door and slams it behind him.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Argentus sheathes his blade and says. Yes if we could get potions that would be helpful also something to ward against poisons and disease I should think.I would have these rations as well what ever they are.

ooc: Thanks Wilphe! That's much better.

Last edited:

Ghostknight

First Post
Gerohg looked down the table, a satisfied look on his face.

Well, it seems that you are all ready and happy to work together. A quick glance at Sychella and Farlor implying - behave yourselves.

Hilme, please go to the temple and see what we have spare in the supplies cupboard. For a donation I am sure we can make some of the excess potions and cures avaialble. Also, please see to the rest of the requests at the same time.

As Hilme exists Gerohg speaks quietly to Telim, waiting for Hilme to return. When he does, he looks through what he has brought and adresses the group.

Well, we do not have much available but the following may be had for suitable donations. We have five cure serious wounds potions, three of Neutralise poison and three of remove disease. Each is available for a donation of nine hundred gold pieces.

Gerohg seems to be having fun referring to the price as donations, evidently trying not to appear as a merchant. With a slightly strained smile (obviously not enjoying the role as merchant go between) he turns to Hilme. And the rest of their items?

We have loaded a mule up with a sack full of iron rations, easily enough to last ten men for two weeks. Additionally, their is a top of the line disguise kit their - added from our own stock. ooc - masterwork disguise kit. There is also a couple of lanterns, a small keg with lantern oil ooc - equivalent to twenty five vials, 200' of silk rope and another keg filled with water. And the water keg, it fills itself automatically five times a day, it should see to your water needs. When you come back, we would like it back.

Smiling at you he takes a seat and you can barely hear him as he mutters under his breath If you come back.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads