Level Up (A5E) A5E healer (probably non-cleric) for Empire of the Ghouls

Selganor

Adventurer
Some time in 2024 (but why not start now?) we will start the "Empire of the Ghouls" campaign.

If I continue the style of characters I played in the other campaigns with this group I'd be the "healer" again and I might continue the other trend of not being a cleric.

So far I've been a Bard in Tomb of Annihilation, a Celestial Tomelock in Curse of Strahd, an Artificer in Dragon of Icespire Peak (we already did 3 of the 4 adventures and might do the last) and right now a Savant/Marshal (hence me asking here in this board) in Baldur's Gate: Decent to Avernus.

Anyone know enough of A5E and EotG (please don't spoil anything in this adventure for me) to recommend an interesting concept?

Pedantic

Legend
If the GM allows, an Esper from Paranormal power with the Chirurgery power is a quite viable healer, and you can go into lots of support powers, either specializing with the Chirurgeon archetype, or maybe the Medium for pseudo bardic inspiration as well.

Selganor

Adventurer
I completely forgot about the Esper.
Guess I'll build two "starter" versions (1st and 3rd level) and try to play them in other games first.

If anyone knows KotG and can give me some hints what I should or shouldn't use I'm still open for suggestions.

Timespike

A5E Designer and third-party publisher
I don't know KotG, but druids are pretty good healers and between their spell list and wildshape are almost never bad in anything, ever.

Remove ads