• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Academy of Drell, Part IV

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Initiative: 6+2 = 8

Rather than screaming for Sildarin to put me down, I could be useful and send a construct down to help out...

Manifests Astral Construct I, with the flying ability.

Zhure

First Post
Lyrique

Palasant: "Yes, I am fine, thanks. I'm a bit concerned about the others. The powers only know what they've stirred up down there," he says as he gestures down the slanted shaft.

Zhure

First Post
Initiative
Lyrique ?
Sildarin 17
Ellie ?
Charlotte 8
Rallyn 1
Victor 1 (dropping to before the zombies with his readied action)
Zombies 0

Since novyet is apparently still ill, I'll assume Ellie acts to fight defensively or somesuch, as these are mindless undead and she is low or out of PP by now. We'll write her back in if novyet makes a recovery.

Sildarin is still levitating, and manages to send Charlotte a few feet up the ramp, just as Lyrique is making a descent down the rope, leaving only Rallyn and Victor to face the zombies.

The rope descent is quick but difficult, as the floor is exceedingly slippery. After a few moments' struggle, Lyrique manages to reach the end of the rope, and he can still hear sounds of struggle from some unseen distance past the end of the rope.

still waiting for Rallyn's action.

Last edited:

Jeremy

Explorer
Rallyn risks a quick glance up the ramp at Sildarin and Charlotte backing away, with a quick nod of approval for the ectoplasmic warrior. He notes Victor's anticipation in his body language and sets himself as well to cover the others exit long enough to figure out how to get Victor and himself out.

"Heh.. Hope you haven't eaten anything recently Victor, these things look worse than the food in the cafeteria, and look like they'll have a similar effect on my stomach.."

Rallyn winks and sets his spear in front of him.

Rallyn is going to work with Victor. Same readied action, fight defensively attacking the first undead to come into range.

Attack: 14 (15 roll +3 mod -4 fighting defensively) Damage: 5 (5 roll + 0 mod)

Zhure

First Post
Lyrique

The rope ends well before the shaft does. Lyrique lets loose of the rope and shoots down the shaft at a phenomenal rate, skittering from side to side. He maintains his concentration on his singing and lands light as a feather at the bottom of the sloped hallway.

Still need an initiative rank for Lyrique

Remove ads