• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Acquana's Art Thread -- Closed, New Thread Started

Mista Collins

First Post
Excellent artwork. I love how everything flows and fits together. I wish I was at this level of skill (but I keep practicing in hopes I get better).

If you are still taking some requests, I would appreciate if you could try your hand at the following character. I still can't get people to look right and know you could do a better job.

Appearance: Owen is a 16 year old boy who stands at the height of 5'7" and weighs 147 lbs. He wears a green coat and brown slacks. Little wisps of his dark brown hair can be seen from under neath the green wide-brim hat that sits atop his head. His hazel eyes have a young innocent look to them that have gotten him out of trouble on more than one occasion. He isn't the most attractive young man in the world, but his smile has definitely worked its magic.

Equipment: Traveler's outfit, leather Armor, rapier, 2 daggers, backpack, bedroll, hooded lantern, map case, Belt pouch.

notjer

First Post
Could some of you guys try to make this one?

Race: Human Age: 29 AL: NG Class: Rogue/scout

Stats:

str - 14
dex - 17
con - 12
int - 16
wis - 14
cha - 14 (look)11

Look:

Hair: red blond with a bit natural curl
eyes: intence blue-green
Hight: 5,9
Body: normal a bit musculair
Weight: 150 pound
Friendly look
A bit longer fingers than normal

Cloth:
a black long cloak, old and silly quallity
black thin leather jacket
dark brown jeans
brown shoes

Item which are seen:

Short sword and a dagger
A small backpack

Speciel:
He is kleptoman - it's a bit like kendars...
He likes to smile :p

TheRelinquished

First Post
Amazing work. I've never seen such impressive work done so spontaneously. I think I might have a challenge for you with a character of mine in the near future.

rayous

First Post
If your willing, i would love you to do a picture of my character Delanaras Evanara. He is a 148 lb, 5'10" Elf with bronze skin, green eyes, waist length raven black hair usually intricately braided. He is an elven noble trying to dress down to avoid attention(and not really succeeding) so wears a common travelers outfit (with the finest stiching and fabric). The only clue that he is a wizard is his spell component pouches, he wields a masterwork longsword and composite Longbow which he uses often.

Thanks again for even reading this post.

Oh, game stats (rolled really well)
Str 14
Dex 14
Con 14
Int 21
Wis 14
Chr 17
Level 5 Wizard.

Acquana

First Post
*whew* That was wild.

Woah! An update!

So yeah, Wellstar and I moved into a new house (hey, any gamers in the Savannah area needing a place to move?! The roommate we were gonna have ditched us!), and the whole thing was a really bumpy ride. But I see that changing the thread title has brought in a whole lot more folks than I had before. ^_^'' I'll be getting to requests as I can, I just am at a shaky point in my life and need to get things straight. My priorities are with the comic I'm working on and finding a day job.

But so all of you don't go empty handed, I'll show you some inked work! I'm working on a portfolio piece/gift for all my gaming buddies. I'm doing each of the figures seperately and going to composite them all in Photoshop to look like a George Perez cover or something. All like ... dynamic and stuff.

So here we go ... I've gotten three of the six figures done, but only two of 'em are scanned right now.

This is Kato/Street Ninja/Ninja Boy ... Eyeah ... No one in our group has really decided what to call Wes here. He's the NPC sidekick of our armored dude.

01.png

And for like the millionth time in this thread, here's Dozer. I'm going to be happy to have him in scale with everyone else for one, just so I can see more clearly in my head just how tall this 'dude' is.

02.png

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads