• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Action Points

NuclearWookiee

First Post
The_Universe said:
Yes - that's the case, and probably a completely reasonable state of affairs. Action points will be stored by players (probably) to help them defeat NPCs and monsters whom they percieve as greater than normal threats. Of course, since non-major NPCs can also prove threatening, a good number of action points are often spent in defense against them.

Hording AP's is fine - they're your action points. Do whatever the heck you want with them.

Whether or not hoarding would/should occur wasn't really the issue, the issue was what you could do with your accumulated pile of AP.

The_Universe said:
And as an ancillary note, I think we'll just go with the RAW for action point uses, as Chris has elucidated an excellent argument as to why their use to increase defense strongly favors certain classes.

It was Clarissa's argument, I just added some numbers. :cool: But I'm glad it makes sense.

AIM-54

First Post
The_Universe said:
And as an ancillary note, I think we'll just go with the RAW for action point uses, as Chris has elucidated an excellent argument as to why their use to increase defense strongly favors certain classes.

Huzzah!

Also, welcome to the boards Chris!

Remove ads