Adv: A Night at the Opera; Judge TwoHeadsBarking

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=OOC:] I just remembered that we are way over the 50 page limit. Feel free to make exit posts, and of course watch this space for our wonderful judge to approve your xp and treasure.

Anything more than that should probably be either in the tavern or in the new thread.

Also, feel free to add the following as hooks to your character sheets:

* Enemy of Daunton's wererat gang
* Considered an ally of the Northtown Knicks
* Considered an ally of Captain Coppernail, of the Merchants of Bacarate
* Deemed an enemy of the Gearhouse Gang
* Declared a member of The Five
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Nebten

First Post
OOC: For some reason, I thought I posted this already. I must be loosing my mind. Anyways Dane will be updated later on this week, I am cool with the gold break down. I was wondering if anybody would be willing to lend Dane 150 gp for some +2 Armor? He'll pay you back as soon and the gold comes to him.

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
OOC: I am down to 12 gp after buying gauntlets and bracers. I feel really D&Desque now that I have an assortment of magic items.

I wanted a tattoo so I could stumble back into the tavern after some revelry and wonder what happened, but the interesting tattoos are too expensive.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
nebten: Don't forget you can get 72gp for selling the Amulet of Protection +1 that you have extra now that you have the Amulet of Life.

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
[sblock=j'approve!]
[sblock=treasure]Map of Unseen Lands, Shadowdance Leather Armor +1, 950 Gold, 2 Turquoise’s (100 gp each), 1 Potion of Healing[/sblock]

[sblock=XP]250 xp from the prison encounter.
400 xp from the gang fight
720 xp from the final encounter
150 xp for completing the bonus mission

That's 1520 xp each.

Additionally there's time xp. 5 months, 9 days.
Incarnation, Rurdev and Hadrak gain 768 xp and 927 gp, 5 sp
Dane gains 662 xp and 673 gp, 1 sp
Qynn gains 551 xp and 471 gp, 7 sp[/sblock]

So very approved, you have no idea. Also, Scorpius gets 10 DM credits.[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Sorry to butt in, but just wanted to point out that my Crimelord game is on the last encounter and there's only 1 Elite enemy left so they should be done shortly. I know there will be 2 level 4's (Georg & Carolina) and 2 level 5's (Raiyek & Kruk) coming out of it so one or two of them would likely be a nice addition to the team as I don't plan to run a follow-up adventure at this time. [/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=OOC]I'll send them a PM; don't think we'll be able to accommodate all of them, but enough. Thanks[/sblock]

Remove ads