Adv: Rhapsody; Judge: renau1g

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: I'm not sure if Christina can act again this turn, but if she can.

Oh, it is one of those magic thingies! she says. I never understood those kind of things. Nature is all about bears, and the circle of life, and food, and bears; not energies that man was not meant to fiddle with!

She runs over and grabs the wheel, trying to imagine the metal creature turning away from the tower and not hitting it.

KarinsDad

Adventurer
Nyar pulls away from the wheel just in time to see Cristina grab it. His quick mind tells him from the way her body goes limp that she is now in the same predicament that he was in a moment earlier. Looking up, he sees the airship on a collision course with a tower.

drothgery

First Post
OOC: Also, is it possible for Narvala to make a check to actually push someone out of the mental realm, or is the most she can do for someone else an aid another?

KarinsDad

Adventurer
OOC: Next round for Cristina.

Also, I will allow Narvala to attempt to push Cristina out if Narvala makes an Insight roll to figure the exit out and a Diplomacy roll to "communicate" (via shapes and sounds) to Cristina how to get out. Or, Narvala can do an Aid Another.

I have to say that Cristina jumping in is classic. ;)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I do. I was on vacation, as my status says. MetaVoid was supposed to jump in, but he hasn't for some reason.

Cairn raises his end of the scrap metal support and anchors it with Baern's guidance.

Athletics to brace the last beam (1d20+11+2=26)

"We should do something about foolish child, our lady priest and the captain before we run afoul of that tower. If they don't come out fast, I'm going in."

The voice changes over the course of this little speech from his normal gravel roll sounding to clear elfin voice (with slight echo) and then again to deep clear voice like pipe organ in the church, but human like. At the same time, his eyes flare gray and gray mists roll from his mouth and joints.

KarinsDad

Adventurer
As the last beam is placed, the elemental fires flare down into a more normal pattern. The airship is no longer shaking.

[sblock=OOC]
6 successes, 1 failure

The elemental is under control.
[/sblock]

The Goblin captain comes out of his trance and looks up to see a tower looming in front of the ship.

The captain yells "Get out of there!", grabs the wheel and the ship violently turns to the right and comes to a halt. Yet again, the captain goes back into a trance. Shortly thereafter, Narvala, Cristina, and finally the captain come back out of their trances again. "What are you all doing attacking my ship and nearly wrecking her?" he asks in a frustrated voice.

[sblock=OOC]
Since the challenge is finished, I'm not going to bother with rolls for Narvala and Christina to get out. They'll eventually make the rolls.
[/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
Wooh! That was almost as weird as that time I had the dream about the Hephalumps and Woozels! Christina says, breaking out of the trance. And I've told you! I was riding this giant flying metal creature when adventureres fell out of the sky! I think they forgot how to fly or something.

But I think I am done flying now, so if you could please land this strange creature I will get off and start my adventurering up again. she says to the goblin.

FourMonos

First Post
"My apologies, Captain. We were pushed, well dropped, from a high building by people of ill intent. We were lucky to have landed on your craft. My apologies for any harm or trouble that we caused."

Nyar whispers to Narvala, "You have saved us twice today M'lady. My deepest thanks."

Remove ads