Adv: Rhapsody; Judge: renau1g

drothgery

First Post
Helping the strange child Christina out of the mental realm had taken more effort than freeing herself; in realm where understanding and arcane lore were all, she was if not exactly at home, in a place where she could uncover the rules quickly.

At Nyar's thanks, Narvala looked uncomfortable for an instant. "Sometimes the line between doing what is right by all the best traditions of the Church and being a fool is a very thin one."

She looked over at Christina. The girl worried her; she'd seen far too many people forced to grow up too fast. Add in a major talent for primal magic... Narvala was quite sure she would not like the outcome if that child fell into the wrong hands.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Cairn waits for others to clear things up with the captain and to get onto something more solid then this flying piece of scrap.

KarinsDad

Adventurer
"Well, ya nearly wrecked my ship and ya almost got us all kilt. I'm dropping ya off at the next street down and ya can find ya own way. Stupit adventurers." the Goblin grumbles.

"And don't ferget the trash ya brought on board neither." the Goblin yells as he lowers the ship to a street below.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"You should set the flame spirit free and find safer life."
says Cairn as he disembarks, relief obvious even on his stony form.

Luinnar

First Post
Bye-bye! Christina says hoping off the barge with the bears and waving to the ship. Thanks for everything Mr. Ship! I hope you have a good flight! Don't let the goblin bother you too much!

Now what adventure are we on?
Christina says, turning to the party.

johnmeier1

Explorer
Still staggering from the flight, Baern turns his dour gaze upon Christina. WE are not on an adventure. WE are trying to find drug smugglers and bring them to justice and save our good names from slander. YOU don't seem to be involved in our business.

FourMonos

First Post
"Trash?" Nyar asks.

Now that the danger passed, he walks back over to where they hit the barge, and in particular to where Pooh was eating the Kenku.

He looks for anything useful, be it item or information.

Luinnar

First Post
Still staggering from the flight, Baern turns his dour gaze upon Christina. WE are not on an adventure. WE are trying to find drug smugglers and bring them to justice and save our good names from slander. YOU don't seem to be involved in our business.
Sounds fun, I think I'll come along! Christina says. We'll find those nasty smuggling people and clear your names of, um whatever that means. she says, She was still getting used to the common language.

I mean, what happens if you fell from the sky again? Somebody is going to have to heal your broken wings and beaks and stuff. None of you look like you know about herbs or spices or bears or anything! And we can kill stuff too. See we're useful!

KarinsDad

Adventurer
As Nyar checks out the corpse of the Kenku, he finds a crumpled up piece of paper in its pocket:

Some adventurers are snooping into our business. There's a dwarf, a man, two females, and a stone golem. They might be in disguise, but the stone golem is a dead giveaway. If they show up at the Nest, have the boys take care of them. Drop them out of the supply room and fly down to make sure they're dead. Wait around for a few hours and if they don't show up, get over to Fallen and check out the warehouse. Make sure that they haven't snuck in over there. You know what Androse will do if they get that far. Don't mess this up.

"Yeah, that's the trash I mean. Don't be leaving no dead bodies on my boat. The guards frown on that stuff and I ain't getting in no adventurer's trouble." the captain says.

Remove ads