• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Advanced Player's Guide questions

Gothmog

First Post
Hey Joe and Ari,

I've got two players in my game who are going to be using the APG classes (nature priest and troubador), and they brought something up the other night. We've been using power cards for the base classes in the our games so far, and we've come to really like using them in play. Is there any chance you guys would be willing to put out a PDF of the powers in the APG, with space on them to write in attack bonus and damage? I think there might be a market for them, and I know I'd be willing to pay $7-12 for a PDF file of the power cards. I'd love to see this done as an industry standard when new powers are available in products.

Hey Joe and Ari,

I've got two players in my game who are going to be using the APG classes (nature priest and troubador), and they brought something up the other night. We've been using power cards for the base classes in the our games so far, and we've come to really like using them in play. Is there any chance you guys would be willing to put out a PDF of the powers in the APG, with space on them to write in attack bonus and damage? I think there might be a market for them, and I know I'd be willing to pay $7-12 for a PDF file of the power cards. I'd love to see this done as an industry standard when new powers are available in products.

You. Are. Brilliant. We'll get this done and we'll make them color. We'll only be able to do the ones that are entirely new powers, but that's the vast majority of them.

What size cards would you prefer? 3x5 or some other size?

joe b.

catsclaw227

First Post
You. Are. Brilliant. We'll get this done and we'll make them color. We'll only be able to do the ones that are entirely new powers, but that's the vast majority of them.

joe b.
This is excellent news. Joe, you get this done and you've got my sale. :)

Jack99

Adventurer
This is excellent news. Joe, you get this done and you've got my sale. :)

Yeah, I will buy that too!

Another company included this up front in their release of a multiclass-class, and I must admit, doing so should be the new community standard for 3rd party publishers.

In color of course!

Zaukrie

New Publisher
The should be the same size as DDM cards so they fit into the generic card sleeves.

Has this book made it to distributors yet? I'd really like to get my hands on it, but my FLGS has said that it isn't with their distributor yet.

Gothmog

First Post

joe b.

I'm glad you liked the idea and this could be a reality! :D I'd prefer to see cards about the size of standard playing or DDM cards, that could fit down into card sleeves. That makes the cards more durable, and you can put a standard card behind them for extra support. Plus, you could fit more of them onto a page for easier printing with that size!

And as for landscape or standard format for the card- doesn't really matter to me. The ones we've been using are landscape format, and they have plenty of white space left over on the card for writing notes.

Just want to let everyone know that the errata is now available at Your Games Now.

However, if you've purchased the PDF already just redownload it and the errata is included. Where possible errata was included in the text of the PDF (things like changing the levels of the paragon powers from 17th to 16th for example) but for larger corrections which would have resulted in changing the entire layout of the book there is a single errata page at the end of the PDF. Hopefully this compromise in errata presentation is satisfactory for most of our customers.

joe b.

Last edited:

Remove ads