[Adventure] A scholar in need (DM:Someone, Judge: Renau1g)

Fyrm

First Post
Right. the dwarf sais, as she chancges into a male Elf. Let's see what the problem is, shall we?
[OOC]that was fast, and I don't even think any of us have been approved yet. heal check to make sure Thogorius is fine.[/OOC]

orkish_blade

Explorer
While his companions tend to Thogorious, Bones presses the point of his blade into Epigenes's side. "What's this all about?" Bones speaks lowly in the mage's face. "Why did you kidnap Thogorius? And why is it worth killing us when we were looking for him? You better start talking fast, magic-man."

[sblock="Intimidate check"]Intimidate against Epigenes, 1d20 + 6 = 11 (ugh).[/sblock]

[sblock=Quick Stats]
Bones, level 1 human rogue
hp 17/29, surges 7/7; AC 16, Fortitude 13, Reflex 17, Will 12;
available: easy target (daily), second wind, torturous strike; 0 daggers
expended: action point; 3 daggers thrown [E9,C12,D12]
[/sblock]

FourMonos

First Post
Artemis smiles Epigenes, "Come friend, don't let Bones take this out on your hide. I think he'd like it too much... Tell us why the scholar over there."

[sblock=diplomacy] 1d20+9 → [3,9] = (12) Roll Lookup . Ugh [/sblock]

Someone

Adventurer
Mercurial inds out that Thogorius has only some bruises and punches, and his head was hit when he was thrown around before the battle, so he quickly recovers when you press a wet cloth against his forehead.

"What's this all about?" Bones speaks lowly in the mage's face. "Why did you kidnap Thogorius? And why is it worth killing us when we were looking for him? You better start talking fast, magic-man."

Epigenes loks at you despectively. "I have nothing to say to the likes of you", he replies.

"But I can answer to your questions" says Thogorius "whether you're here to rescue me or kidnap and interrogate me yourselves. Which one is it? In any case, if you don't mind, if you want information I had enough hits for a day. I'm ready to cooperate."

Someone

Adventurer
OOC: that was fast, and I don't even think any of us have been approved yet. heal check to make sure Thogorius is fine.
OOC:
OOC:
OOC:

GM: Yes, only two of you are approved. I calculated at least four weeks to complete the adventure, but thank to fast posting, short battles and bad luck on challenge rolls we completed it in under 2 weeks. I suppose I could make the epilogue longer (the adventure should be over in a couple days), so you have a chance to get yourselves approved (posting your situation in the general thread usually does the trick) before posting the rewards or perhaps [MENTION=54810]renau1g[/MENTION] could make an exception given your circumstances, and that you're not getting enough XP to level anyway.

FourMonos

First Post
"Fear not Thogorius! We have been sent to rescue you! Please don't keep us in suspense. Why has Epigenes been after you? Does it have to do with that missing court sorcerer from ages back?"

Artemis doesn't step back from Epigenes, keeping a close eye on him.

Fyrm

First Post
Ya! Your friend Domenicos sent us. the Elf said with a smile, as he shifted into a Human form. He was very worried for you. He seems like a good friend.

rb780nm

First Post
"Yes, you come and we take you to him now. Then we make sure you're all safe. Then Sound of Stone try to find his clutchmates again."

Remove ads