Adventure: A Tale of Two Domains (DM:Luinnar, Judge:renau1g)

covaithe

Explorer
OOC: I was assuming he marked on a miss too. I don't think we can easily avoid the MBA for shifting while marked, but it's better than taking automatic damage from starting next to him, plus another attack on his turn, which would mark, leaving us stuck there for the same thing next turn.

Luinnar

First Post
GM: Map updated. Jax is not on it since he is invisible.

No changes in Cur ExSixTen's stats because of skill checks this turn, but the success will be carried over to future rounds (Brenn did not make a check by the way).

I admit I am totally confused with the Andras plan, so I do not know if the next round has started, or if you are going to add in a AP. ;) So I guess go ahead and post the next round's actions, but if you need to do something last round go ahead and post that as well (that will happen before Cur ExSixTen acted last round.

[sblock=Skill Challenge, Bring back Sir ExSixTen!]
Sucesses so far: -3 to defenses.

Using the same skill 2 more rounds in a row brings about a cumulative -2 to the check.

Somewhere deep inside the Warforge's memory core is the real Sir ExSixTen. He may look like a murderous canine now, but the awesome fighter of destruction is somewhere inside.

Once per turn as a minor action you can make a skill check DC 23 (any skill you can justify), each success brings SirExSixTen's real self closer to the surface, bringing about various combat benefits.[/sblock]

[sblock=Combatants]
Cur Exsixten:
AC: 29+1, Fort:27, Reflex:22, Will:22
HP:355/500, Bloodied:250 +2 defenses, slowed EONT Brenn, vulnerable 5 cold, +1 AC/saves, 2d12+3 and slowed to PC starting adjacent

Jax:79/79 invisible TENT

Dorn:83/83

Andras:34/66 +2 bonus to damage rolls until the end of the encounter

Brenn:65/65

Quagmire:56/71,save succeded +2 to defenses TSNTmarked EONT
[/sblock]

[sblock=Terrain]
The areas covered more than half by large rocks is difficult terrain.Squares that is less than 1/2 rocks are not difficult terrain.
[/sblock]

Attachments

• thepartwherehekillsyou6.jpg
    thepartwherehekillsyou6.jpg
    237.6 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

Dekana

Explorer
OOC: What is Cur Exsixten's AC? Luinnar's post has 30+1, while Iron Sky's has 32(33) - not including the -3 I assume.

Edit: oh, I guess I looked in the secret stat block...

Last edited:

pathfinderq1

First Post
Brenn fired another arrow at the wereforged, and again the arrow exploded into splinters around the creature's feet. "Snap out of it- that kind of infection shouldn't work on someone made of metal like you- I mean Awesome metal." Brenn's shout wasn't particularly compelling- but he had never heard of a natural disease working on a warforged (though HE knew that this wasn't anything like a NATURAL disease...

[sblock= OOC]
>Standard: disruptive shot (3rd of 3); 1d20+16 vs. AC= 18 (miss, again)(deals half damage, so 6 force and Cur Ex is slowed until end of Brenn's next turn); rolls Roll Lookup
>Nature check, 1d20+15= 20 (fail, roll included above)
>Move: sideways along edge of map to -R 12
[/sblock]

nerdytenor

First Post
Dorn continues his assault, flinging acid at his frenemy. (Acid Orb hits for 25 acid damage.)

"Stop this madness, beast! We must await the arrival of the Lord of Awesome to negotiate our surrender!" Once again, Dorn's plea falls on deaf ears (Diplomacy fail)

[sblock=Dorn Stat Block]
Dorn, Half-Orc Sorcerer/Demonskin Adept 11

Immediate Reactions: use Narrow Escape to take 1/2 damage and teleport away
Current Effects: resist 10 thunder, ignore 10 thunder resistance,

Passive Perception 14, Passive Insight 14
AC 25, Fort 21, Reflex 21, Will 24 (base defenses)
HP +5TMP 83/83 Bloodied 41 Surge Value 20, Surges 7/7
Speed 7, Initiative +13
Action Points: 1

Notes
Daily Wild Soul: thunder
Dorn uses the first d20 attack without mods for his Wild Magic boon
Dorn scores a crit on 19 or 20

Encounter Resources
USED Demon-Soul Bolts
Bedeviling Burst
USED Ice Dragon's Teeth
Spark Form
USED Furious Assault
Variable Resistance
Narrow Escape
Half-Orc Resilience
Second Wind
Use Action Point

Daily Resources
USED Chromatic Orb
Moon and the Stars
Winds of Change
Deep Shroud
Chaotic Defense
Gambit Armor Power
Luckblade Dagger
Diamond Cincture

2x potion of healing
[/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: What is Cur Exsixten's AC? Luinnar's post has 30+1, while Iron Sky's has 32(33) - not including the -3 I assume.
GM: Sorry, looks like I messed up the defense stats, they should be:

AC: 29+1, Fort:27, Reflex:22, Will:22

That includes the -3 from the skill checks.

I checked and the mistake did not affect any rolls last round.

covaithe

Explorer
Quagmire continues to circle close, angling his body in such a way as to expose the warforged's back to his allies. He readies himself to create a distraction, knowing Jax must be near.

[sblock=actions]Move: K24
Minor: Inspired Belligerence. Since Jax has CA from being hidden, I can use this I think. All allies get CA and +5 damage until SNT.
Standard: ready action, when Jax is adjacent to CurX, use Commander's strike. Jax gets an MBA with +1 to hit and +4 to damage.
[/sblock]

Dekana

Explorer
Cur Exsixten feels a faint "whiff" of air blow past his snout, unaware that Jax has just horribly missed with an attack. He does, however, feel a followup blow smack him in the shoulder. Jax then reappears a few feet away, just out of reach.

[sblock=Jax actions / stats]Move: walk to K23
--Quagmire's readied action triggers. MBA vs Cur Exsixten misses AC 1. (1d20+21+1=23)

Standard: Sly Lunge vs Cur Exsixten hits AC 30 for 52 cold damage, Jax has CA against Cur Exsixten TENT, and he takes 5 vuln cold TENT. I actually rolled this morning, which is why I was asking about the AC, hehe. (1d20+22=30;1d4+17+2+2=23;3d8+4=24) I added 5 damage for Inspired Belligerence.

Minor: Shifty to K22.

PC:Jax (Dekana) - L4W Wiki- Male Kobold, 11 Rogue / Daggermaster
Passive Perception: 22, Passive Insight: 21
AC:26, Fort:21, Reflex:26, Will:18, Resist 5 cold, 5 necrotic, Speed:6, 7 while not bloodied
HP:79/79, Bloodied:39, Surge Value:19, Surges left:9/9
Initiative +13
Action Points: 0 (encounter)

Conditions
Invisible TENT

Powers
MBA: +18 vs AC, 1d4+12; or with CA, +21 vs AC, 1d4+14 + 3d8+4 (1/turn)
RBA: +19 vs AC, 1d4+11; or with CA, +22 vs AC, 1d4+13 + 3d8+4 (1/turn)
Frost Dagger, Piercing Strike, Riposte Strike, Shifty
Combat Tumbleset, Critical Opportunity, Feytouched, Imperiling Strike, Low Slash, Perfect Feint, Running Slash, Second Wind, Sly Lunge, Sneak in the Attack
Bloodbath, Frost Dagger, Knockout, Press the Advantage, Raven Cloak

Combat notes: +2 damage with CA; +2 damage with cold; 18-20 crit range, on crit, make MBA with offhand (+16 vs AC, 1d4+10)
[/sblock]

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
Andras carefully lines up a shot, taking advantage of the opening granted by Quagmire. The arrow tears through Cur Exsixten's armored plating, revealing more vulnerable components. Andras whoops in triumph, "Haha, yes! Did you see that?" The genasi starts flexing, clearly quite pleased with himself. "Yeah, suck it dogbreath!" He then stops short when he notices Exsixten's reaction. "Oh, he looks mad, you should probably back away," he calls out to Quagmire and Jax.

[sblock=Actions]Standard: Relentless Wounding vs Cur Exsixten. Yes! YES!!! Hits AC 30 for 26 28 damage (forgot Berserker's Fury), and my allies gain a +5 power bonus to damage rolls against Cur Exsixten until the end of the encounter.
Minor: Athletics check to flex. 23, on the nose. Everything's coming up Andras.
Move: Reorient the Axis. All allies within 5 squares of me can shift up to 5 squares as a free action.[/sblock]

[sblock=Andras's mini-stats]Andras genasi Warlord 9
Initiative: +13 | Passive perception: 19 | Passive Insight: 14
AC: 25 | For: 23 | Ref: 20 | Will: 17
HP: 34/66 | Bloodied: 33 | Surge value: 16 | Surges: 9/9
Resist: 5 Fire
Speed: 6 | Languages: Allarian, Primordial
AP: 0 | Second Wind: not used
Melee Basic Attack: +14 vs AC, 1d10+7 damage
Ranged Basic Attack: +15 vs AC, 1d10+10 damage
Powers: Paint the Bulls-Eye, Direct the Strike
Insightful Warning, Staggering Shot, On My Mark, Takedown Strike
Relentless Wounding, Create Opportunity
Firedeath, Inspiring Word (1/2), Shake It Off, Reorient the Axis
Rebounding Longbow, Boots of the Fencing Master, Feytouched Armor, Boar Tusk Helm

Skirmishing Presence:
When an ally who can see Andras spends an Action Point to make an attack, that ally can shift five squares before or after the attack, and gets a +1 bonus to attack rolls with said attack.

Conditions:
+2 to damage rolls

[/sblock]

Remove ads