(adventure) Armgill’s Heirloom - <Knight Otu judging>

Timeboxer

Explorer
Lynneth Starreaver, Human Wizard

Lynneth leans lazily on her staff as she glances out at the horizon, and waves to the wagon-driver. "How long," she asks, "are you expectin' this journey to take, at this rate?"

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
"I'd say fifteen to twenty days to get to the first town. And that is not yet half way."

[sblock]If I can answer that, that is. According to the SRD, a wagon travels 16 miles per day and it's 300 miles away. That's 18.75 days. Unless you want to speed things up or something. I can make a Survival check or something to figure that out, but I don't think it'd be too tough.[/sblock]

Dexerion

First Post
OOC:
[sblock]
I am actually glad you answer. That is the kind of roleplaying I enjoy in my adventures. That is about right for the journey. sounds fun, eh?

as for getting on top. you have to get inside then climb a ladder that accesses the roof through a door, unfortunately there is too much stuff inside, so you have to climb with Drath's assistence. The halflings may need boosted to reach his hand.
[/sblock]

Timeboxer

Explorer

"Long way." She wipes some of the sleep out of her eyes, before being overtaken by propriety. "Makes me wonder how long it'll take with the return trip... 'ere, I haven't introduced myself to you properly yet," she says to Anton. "I'm Lynneth Starreaver, a practitioner of the Art."

Jdvn1

"Yes, it is a bit of a trip. The entire journey will not be short and we should not plan to be back soon. Do you have an apointment?" Anton asks with a smile. He reaches his hand down to help Lynneth and any others get up to the wagon. "What is this art you practice? Artists always amuse me, but they are not usually wanting to travel so much."

He then glances at Charles, "Maybe Charles can be more specific about the length of the entire trip, or is that for us to find out at a later time?"

OOC:
[sblock]I'm assuming Charles didn't offer me a waterskin?[/sblock]

Timeboxer

Explorer

"No, not really much one for appointments," she says, accepting his hand up and swinging herself up to the top. "We're pretty casual about time where I come from. And, er, no, I mean... not art, The Art. I'm an arcanist, you see." She scritches behind the ears of the weasel on her shoulders indicatively. "And this is my familiar, Nar."

Jdvn1

Anton smiles at the animal, "Hello, Nar, I am Anton. ... I think with so many arcanists with us, we can arrive with clever ideas. Speaking of which, there should be more to come to join us."

azmodean

First Post
A'jardin pauses at the entrance to the tavern and examines the wagon. A most... functional conveyance. Well as Anton says, we Arcanists are quite keen on clever ideas, but to compose them one needs information. A'jardin sends a pointed glance at Charles and Drath. Forgive me if this has been answered previously, but are trail rations provided? I have some packed, but not nearly enough for a journey such as this.

Jdvn1

"If I do recall correctly, A'jardin, we are to be provided with all camping equipment we need -- including the rations. May I to help you up?" Anton reaches down with one hand and holds on to his hat with the other.

[sblock]And my 1000th post goes to LEW! w00t!

I wanted to know if Charles offered me a waterskin because if not, I have to add it to my weight.

1000![/sblock]

Last edited:

Dexerion

First Post
[sblock]
so peticular! lol. bring your waterskin. charles will have plenty of water for the group, but you never know if you will need your own. despite what is provided.

i have to work all day tomarrow, so a significant post shouldn't be expected until monday.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads