[Adventure]: Bosch's Revenge (DM: Dimsdale, Judge ??)

dimsdale

First Post
Results from search

[sblock=Rocco]
Your search reveals a the outline of a secret door. As you push against it, the door swings open freely. A path leads to stairs leading upward.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Nementah]
As you scan the area you come to the conclusion that this room was the killing and feeding room for the beholders. Underneath the crystal clear water are may bone fragments and and pieces of adventuring gear. One spot in particular catches your interest. You move closer and notice a pair of gauntlets still attached to the skeleton of its previous owner. (see map location marked X)

[sblock=treasure item for skalisss]
strikeback guantlets Lvl 10
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Quan]
Your search reveals a corpse in a small alcove of the cave (Marked Y). The skeleton is still clad in rotted leather armor. However, the belt it wears still looks in good order. You see that it looks like it has unique defensive properties, although they didn't help this guy.

[sblock=treasure item for quan]
shielding girdle.
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"I found a way for druids to get out of here.

Now if everyone's ready, we can follow eye servants deeper into the dungeon."

OOC: 1 surge to top off, take off Counter strike guards and equip Bracers of Defense

Last edited:

JRYoung

First Post
"I am ready" Skalisss acknowledges to the others.

OOC: only 6 surges left, and two Dailies were used, but Skalisss will be OK to move on.

johnmeier1

Explorer
Raijin also takes his time moving and looking around, so he arrives late to the conversation. His aura of energy has also faded, but he looks well rested and composed again. Truly we must destroy these aberrations.

[sblock=ministats]

Triggers: First Melee attack (Dragonflame Mettle), Attack hits by 7 or less (Sudden Scales)
Passive Perception 14, Passive Insight 20
AC 20, Fort 21, Reflex 15, Will 22
HP: 60/67, Bloodied 33, Surge Value 16, Surges 5/6
Resist Force 10, Resist Lightning 5, Resist Thunder 5
Speed 6, Initiative +3
Action Points: 0, Second Wind
At-Will Powers: Blazing Starfall, Storm Walk
Encounter Powers: Blazing Bolts, Dragonflame Mettle, Promise of Storm, Sudden Scales, Teleport Bash, Thundering Roar/color]
Daily Powers: Adamantine Echo, Bracers of Defense, Brooch of Shielding, Lightning Breath, Slaad's Gambit, Staff of Storms, Variable Resistance

PC:Raijin (johnmeier1) - L4W Wiki
[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
Rocco tells the druids about the secret door. Sure enough, it leeds to the other room where the party fought the other two beholders. After they reach the top of the stairs they see their fallen leader. Two of them go to him while the other turns back to Rocco. We are going to make preparations for a proper burial for our leader. Don't worry about us. We will find a way out. Thank you again for rescuing us.

What is the plan? There is a passage leading out of this room, where the druids said Sarayah (the traitor) went. It is also the same pathway that the third beholder came from to fight the druids. There is also the secret door that Rocco found in which the druids used to get back to the other room where your party originally fought the first two beholders.

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Let's get this over with. If that secret passage leads somewhere else except back to the surface, I'd say we go there. I'll check.

Keep that passage safe."

He points toward the passage where third beholder came from.

Rocco goes scouting into the secret passage.

Stealth (1d20+10=16)
(Perception +14 if needed)

Shamaness is focused on druids for the moment and before she realizes what is happening, overconfident warrior disappears down the tunnel.

"Crazy dwarf. Quan, let's follow him, he'll get caught in something he cannot handle, sooner or later. The rest of you, follow at some distance."

Stealth (1d20+13=20)

OOC: I just realized we could pull quite an ambush with three characters with decent stealth :) Especially with Quan's strikery damage at range and Rocco's melee damage if we can get him close enough.

Remove ads