Adventure: Delivery of Death (DM: Luinnar, Judge: renau1g)

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: Maybe I should tell Sir Exsixten to go through the front door? I'm not sure if he can fit through the window, and I somehow doubt he could do so silently...
GM: It will be hard for him to break down the front door (might take a couple turns), unless he rolls a 30 Str check or something ;)

Last edited:

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
GHOULS, IN THERE? Sir Exsixten says, pointing at the house. THE TIME FOR TIPTOEING AROUND THE UNDEAD IS OVER. CITIZENS, LET US MAKE THEM UNUNDEAD!

With that, Sir Exsixten's axe comes out and he begins chopping at the front door with it.

pathfinderq1

First Post
Brenn followed Jax around the building, listening carefully to the scouting report. He shook his head almost sadly as the crazy warforged went after the door. "Is there any particular reason we don't want to just toss a torch in there? It doesn't sound like there are hostages- and I hate the idea of getting into grabbing range of a hungry ghoul."

[sblock= OOC]
>I'm fine with sneaking in- though Brenn does not want to go first, since melee isn't his specialty. I'm also fine with waiting a few rounds for Sir Exsixten to chop through the door and let the ghouls come to us. From the sound of things, the madman has some other way out of there. [/sblock]

Dekana

Explorer
OOC: I think I'm the only melee character at the window, so I'll go first.

Jax already has one foot into the window before he turns to answer Brenn.

"A fire? But that would blacken everything. The dishes, the mirrors..." The kobold finishes clambering into the house. Once inside, he holds open the window and motions for the others to come in.

Luinnar

First Post
Jax spies nobody when he enters the cook's room. The coast is clear for the rest of the party to enter.

OOC: Sir ExSixTen is attacking the door, but what is the plan for the rest of the party once they are inside?

pathfinderq1

First Post
[sblock= OOC] Brenn will follow along behind Jax, staying close enough for the kobold to benefit from his Group Awareness trait (within 5 squares). We don't really need to wait until he actually breaks down the door- I think that just the fact that bhe is hacking through the door with an ax will draw most of the response towards the door. [/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
GM: I'll try to start combat sometime Friday, I don't have time at the moment :)

Do you have a pic for Brenn I can use for a token pathfinderq1?

Also, everyone please make sure you have a updated wishlist.

Remove ads