• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] Desolation Island (DM: jsb420; JUDGE: covaithe)

Son of Meepo

First Post
[sblock=OOC]The CA granted is from Phantom Echoes. The only way I can help grant CA is from Phantasmal Assault. So, yeah, it's a pity.

about the vulnerability, isn't that nonconstructive if you dealt anything more than 10 damage >: (Hehe, Infernal Wrath does 6~11 damage anyway)[/sblock]

[sblock=Vulnerability]Vulnerability adds to the damage dealt from the appropriate source, so if you do 6-11 damage with Infernal Wrath, the swarm would take 16-21 instead. (You do apply vulnerability with Infernal Wrath as it is a close power even though the power only affects a specific target is the burst. Think of it this way. Hundreds of tiny creatures bite you, then you light those same hundreds of tiny creatures on fire. Pretty devastating to the swarm as a whole.)[/sblock]

treex

First Post
[sblock=My bad]Did not see the Miss:Half damage thing. But fo shizzle, 16~21 damage for a free action...
EDIT: And as long as I can get it to trigger, it's a guaranteed hit =w=[/sblock]

Last edited:

jsb420

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Circio has gone and H.M.Gimlord is waiting to go last, that means we are waiting for DemonicJester to re-do his turn before we can go to Round 2[/sblock]

DemonicJester

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Sorry I redid my turn on my old post just edited it. So we may continue as normal, I just attacked impaler 2 to avoid too much confusion since it was only one of two things that could give me CA.[/sblock]

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
[sblock=Actually Ixenvalignat might not be down...]I went back and looked at the update, and I realize he was actually not at 10, but at 16 about to go down to 11. That means that he's not K.O. Ardens hit him for 11 fire damage (bringing him to 5), and before my turn, he administered a healing potion (down one HS and up 10hp, not a waste because the 5 OG would have killed him if Ardens had not acted). Thus Ixenvalignat is actually starting his turn at 15, at which time he will take 5 OG damage (down to 10hp) without going K.O. Thus he is conscious and standing. Right?

Did I miss anything?[/sblock]

Circio

First Post
[sblock=Ixenvalignat]That's exactly right HM. At least, that was the process that went through my head, which is why I used the healing potion on you in the first place. Ixen should be alive at 15 hp, 10 after the ongoing damage at the start of his turn.

Take your turn and heal yourself up. :)[/sblock]

jsb420

First Post
[sblock=ooc][MENTION=79440]H.M.Gimlord[/MENTION]: You are correct. After everyone's actions I have you at 15hp BEFORE starting your turn.[/sblock]

[sblock=Ixenvalignat]I know you're busy with your judge responsibilities as well as playing in a few games and (I think) DMing a few games as well, but please post your actions. If you haven't posted by tomorrow morning I'll assume Ixen uses his second wind and then proceed with round 2. I know I've been spoiled with multiple posts per day but we're coming up on 48 hours.

Sorry if I'm being pushy :-S[/sblock]

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads