• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] Desolation Island (DM: jsb420; JUDGE: covaithe)

DemonicJester

First Post
Seeing the Craud fall under the flurry of blows Damien readies his arrow to lay down yet another hail of arrows on the beast attacking Cyrus

[sblock=Actions]Move: T9 -> U10
Standard: Clever Shot on Craud Impaler 2 with Predatory Eye encounter power
1d20+10=30 (CRIT), 3d6+4=22
Craud Impaler 2 knocked prone
Check to stop ongoing damage 1d20=15 (ends)

[sblock=Clever Shot]
At-Will
bullet.gif
Martial
Standard Action Personal
Effect: You make a ranged basic attack with a weapon. If the attack hits, the target is also subject to one of the following effects of your choice:
* You slide the target up to 2 squares.
* The target falls prone.
* The target is slowed (save ends).[/sblock]

[sblock=Predatory Eye]

Encounter
Minor Action Personal
Effect: If you have combat advantage against a target, you deal +1d6 damage on the next attack you make against that target. You must apply this bonus before the end of your next turn.
Increase extra damage to +2d6 at 11th level and +3d6 at 21st level.[/sblock][/sblock]

[sblock=Stat block]Damien Bugbear Hunter 1
Initiative +4+4, Passive Perception: 17, Passive Insight 12, Senses: Low Light
Action Point: 1
Defenses: AC: 16, Fort: 14, Ref: 15, Will: 12
HP: 18/28, Bloodied: 14, Surge Value: 7, Surges/day: 9/9, Speed: 6
Languages: Allarian, Hzakan

Powers:
Aimed Shot, Clever Shot, Rapid Shot
Disruptive Shot [X], Predatory Eye [X] , Second Wind
Aspect of the Pouncing Lynx selected , Aspect of the Seeking Falcon
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Darksteed

First Post
[sblock=Damien]Might want to save your Predatory Eye for another target. Craud Crusher 2 only has 3 hp left currently.[/sblock]

Last edited:

jsb420

First Post
[sblock=Circio]Minor to grab potion
Minor to drink it
Standard to administer to another[/sblock]

[sblock=DemonicJester]Craud crusher 2 took 7 psychic from Jesse, then 24 from Finnean killing it.

Did you mean Craud Crusher 1?[/sblock]

Last edited:

Darksteed

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Ahh right sorry. Forget the 7 psychic from Jesse. Damien would have to target Craud Impaler 1,2, or 3 as they are the only ones left still granting CA to everyone.

Jesse's Grasping Shadows only grants CA to himself sadly.[/sblock]

DemonicJester

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Now correct me if I am wrong Craud Crusher 2 is dazed right? Its the only guy that can grant me CA? I did not know it only had 7 health I was looking at the combatants block (my fault). So if I can take it back I would but otherwise I meant Craud Crusher 2 as its the only one I can target with the spell.[/sblock]

jsb420

First Post
[sblock=DemonicJester]Go ahead and re-do your turn.

Currently Craud Impaler 1 (S7), 2 (X9) and 3 (V12) are granting CA from Ixenmalignat's dragon fear.

Craud crusher 2 was dazed but Finnean killed it.[/sblock]

Circio

First Post
Ardens notices the other members of his group attempt to move out of the mage's way. Well, at least they've learned to stay out of my way. All except that stupid lizard. Oh well, it's his own fault.Ardens thinks to himself as he thrusts his hands forward, jets of flame shooting from his hands to engulf the area in front of him.

Seeing Ixen nearly collapse under the force of his attack, Ardens moves up next to him and pulls out the potion Rogar had given him. "Snap out of it already you fool. I need you alive so these beasts will chase you instead of me." With that, he dumps the potion down Ixen's throat.

[sblock=Actions][sblock=Burning Hands]Encounter
bullet.gif
Arcane, Evocation, Fire, Implement
Standard Action Close blast 5
Target: Each creature in the blast
Attack: Intelligence vs. Reflex
Hit: 2d6 + Intelligence modifier fire damage.
Miss: Half damage.[/sblock]
Standard: Burning Hands

Ixenvalignat: 1d20+5=17 HIT
Craud Shrimp Swarm: 1d20+5=9 MISS
Craud Impaler 1: 1d20+5=18 HIT
Craud Impaler 4: 1d20+5=15 HIT
Craud Crusher 1: 1d20+5=24 HIT

Dealing 11 fire damage to all targets hit. The shrimp swarm takes +10 for it's vulnerability to blasts then halves the damage for the miss, so it takes 10 damage.

Move: Move to T9

Minor:
Draw healing potion from bag

Action Point: Use healing potion on Ixen.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Son of Meepo

First Post
[sblock=actions]Dealing 11 fire damage to all targets hit. The shrimp swarm takes half damage + 10 for it's vulnerability to blasts, so it takes 15 damage.[/sblock]

[sblock=vulnerability and half damage]When you deal half damage to something with vulnerability, you add the vulnerability and then divide by half (this was clarified by the Essentials Rules Compendium). So the damage is (11+10)/2 = 10.[/sblock]

treex

First Post
[sblock=OOC]The CA granted is from Phantom Echoes. The only way I can help grant CA is from Phantasmal Assault. So, yeah, it's a pity.

about the vulnerability, isn't that nonconstructive if you dealt anything more than 10 damage >: (Hehe, Infernal Wrath does 6~11 damage anyway)[/sblock]

Remove ads