(Adventure) Dwarven Golems and Old Ruins (GaryH Judging)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mithreander

Explorer
[Character editted]

Gregorian, on second thought desided to buy a horse with all the trimmings. After negotiating the price (which is exactly what's in the players handbook), he settled into the saddle ready to follow.

"Now how far are we to go to reach our destination? he asks, afraid he had missed the information from earlier. He seems to do well on the back of the horse, though he odviously had no real training on it. "That's a nice horse, Muel... I'm sure we'll become the very best of friends!"

Wippit Guud

First Post
"Now, I hope ye aren't planning to go charging out on yer own." notes Argus, "the rest of us don't ha'e horses to keep up with ye."

Since no one has given Argus an expected travel time, he'll stick with the 5 days of rations he already has.

Mithreander

Explorer
Gregorian laughs and replies "Have no fear of that! Infact the horse is just so I can keep up with the rest of you!" He had been struggling with his equipment earlier, but since moving some of it to the horses saddles seems much more confortable.

"If it makes you feel better, I'll walk by your side and lead the horse. I'm sure it would make him happier!" Gregorian does exactly that and offers Argus his hand. "Gregorian Windfall. I do not believe I''ve taken the opertunity to introduce myself." The too-pretty man smiles at the dwarf with his introduction.

Dungannon

First Post
Devlin approaches the human and dwarf as they talk in the bazaar. "It appears that this is where we are gathering for the journey to the Dwarven ruins."

Mithreander

Explorer
"Absolutely." Gregorian says, offering his hand to the new human that had just appeared. "Gregorian Windfall, at your service. And what would you like us to call you?"

This is after exchanging words with Argus a little before. "I'm really quite excited. This is actually my first adventure! I hope I live up to your expectations." He says, smiling at both of them while they waited for the trip to start.

Dungannon

First Post
Devlin readily shakes Gregorian's hand, "Greetings Gregorian, my name is Devlin. I see you've already managed to outfit yourself quite well for this adventure. If don't mind, I would like to procure some supplies for myself as well. If you gentlemen would be so kind as to give me a half hour or so I shall rejoin you and the rest of the group at this spot."

Creamsteak

Explorer
Gur calls out, "Five days a rations will feed you, but I eat like a man, and I brought extra incase I'm either hungry or I find m'self tracking back here to the city. So, once you get yerself ready, it'll be time for us to take off, an go golem huntin! An'one you cud please tell me just what the 'ell a golem is?"

Wippit Guud

First Post
OOC: A fighter with knowledge(arcana)? Get the hell out!

"Well," says Argus, after exchaning pleasantries with Gregorian and Devlin, "a golem be a magical creation... kind o' like building a human or a dwar' from rock, or stone, or iron... and in some cases, from body parts. They're not really ali'e... ye tell them what to do, and they do it."

Argus frowns, "Did I confuse anyone? That was a bit obscure."

Arriving <possible with 2 other ELves in tow>, Silvercat drops his pack upon the ground, careful to make sure that there are no cutpurses or others wanting to grift a quick bit of loot from this Elf.
'Well, we do seem to be a rounded out bunch,eh?'

Creamsteak

Explorer
"Wait, let me get this straight, everyone's names are...

Argus,
Shariff,
Corix,
Gregorian,
Silver Cat,
And maybe two others...
and myself, Gur Chuck-Chuck,

sounds like time to go heroin I say. We got ourselves a whole gang here, ready for some smitin of these metal people..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads