(Adventure) Dwarven Golems and Old Ruins (GaryH Judging)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wippit Guud

First Post
"From what little I know o' golems... without powerful magic, there's no way we'd be smiting them," says Argus. "I'm hoping that someone was mistaken, and these these aren't real golems."

Dungannon

First Post
Devlin returns to the meeting spot, now leading a donkey laden with his pack, rations, and feed for the beast.

Devlin looks at the assembled group, taking in their diversity."So, is this everyone then?"

Mithreander

Explorer
Gregorian agrees to wait while the other human goes to precure supplies, and nods to the last statement. "That is true! I have not yet met a stone... or whatever these golems are made out of, that I can charm. Give me a live person that can understand me! That's all that I need." Gregorian moves in the direction they are going, but not far. He's feeling anctious to leave.

Creamsteak

Explorer
"I'll crush em or smite em, doesn't matter, them are just the words you use to describe how you beat the snot out of em. Stone'd be hard to shoot an arrow through, though."

Fanog

First Post
Ewald rounds a corner and walks into the plaza that the rest of the group is in. He is now well armed and armoured, carrying the equipment standard for the city guards. Also, he carries a backpack which looks filled to the brim.

"Hi again, everyone." with a sigh, the man sets his backpack down. "Well, it seems like we've got quite a group. I hope that there is still room for me? I bought some rations on the way over here, about a week's worth should do, right? Oh, I don't think I've met everyone of you. Please let me introduce myself. Ewald Tain, nice to meet all of you."

Ewald give a gentle kick against his backack. "I never did guard duty with a backpack this large. Weighs a ton... Maybe I'd buy myself a mule to carry it over there." He then spots Devlin's donkey. "Hey, or maybe... Could your donkey perhaps carry some more? I'd be more than happy to compensate for the trouble, chip in for feed and all."

[LEW] Playing Ewald Tain, on his way to Old Ruins and Dwarven Golems.

Mithreander

Explorer
"Looks like we're al ready." Gregorian says, anctious to be on his way. Hereing the request of Ewald, he replies "Don't worry about such a thing. Through the pack on the saddle of my horse. It looks like I'm going to be walking him most of the way anyway; saddle may as well be used for something." Gregorian leads Muhl over to the man so that he does not have to carry the pack any further then necessary.

Dungannon

First Post
"Right then, who knows the way to Allimon?" Devlin asks, hoping someone remembered to find that bit of information out since he forgot to.

Last edited:

Mithreander

Explorer
Gregorian smiles and replies "not an issue." With that, he goes to the nearest guard and asks a few questiond in a freindly manner and then comes back.

"Follow me!" he then leads the group a ways through the market to a stall with a foreign looking fellow. He then hands the man a coin and whispers in his ear, as if something secret. The man looks startled at first, then smiles. He does a bow and rumages through some maps to find one. After some coin changes hands, Gregorian returns with a map to Allimon. "Looks like we go north... which ever way north is." He looks around, as if lost. He then looks sheepish and points in a random direction. "That way?" he asks the group in general.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Dungannon said:
"Right then, who knows the way to Allimon?" Devlin asks, hoping someone remembered to find that bit of information out since he forgot to.

"I've been 'der before. It's a trek, and it does pass a stream that has no bridge. During the summer it's not too deep, but in the spring it can have a mighty current, and should be avoided."

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Silvercat smiles at the lighthearted manner of his new companions. This was a fair bit more pleasant than expecting a Drow at every alley or some slighted Maiden's brother wanting due Recompense for something you may or may not have done to her.
'Well, then. If we know the direction, then let us be off.' The Elf then waits for Gur Chuck-Chuck to lead the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads