• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Adventure) Dwarven Golems and Old Ruins (GaryH Judging)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rathan

First Post
"well.. if the stream doesn't have too fast a current... and if the doney will actually cross... I might be able to ride him across..... if not... I may be able to swing arcoss I guess..."

*Corix doesn't like the idea much of swinging across the stream... but if he must..he must.....*

Fanog

First Post
Ewald has an easy journey, thankful that Gregorian would let his horse carry his backpack. During the two days of their journey, Ewald spends a lot of time walking next to Silver Cat, trying to get the elf to talk of his homeland.

"Hmm, the stream doesn't look that wide. I could probably jump over it if I had a little room for getting some pace." Ewald then spots Silver Cat removing a grappling hook from his pack. "Oh, that might work as well. If it won't work, I could always try jumping."

While waiting for Silver Cat to try hooking up the rope, Ewald looks around him, breathing in deeply to catch the scent of the forest. "Wow, it smells so clean, I think that I really spent too much of my time in the city."

[LEW] Playing Ewald Tain, currently playing in Old Ruins and Dwarven Golems.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
(ooc: sorry for not posting.. I've been sick.)

Shariff who is riding the Donkey along with the Gnome says, "Seeing as we have 2 Magi in the group. I'm a Sorcerer who is gifted in protection magics, and I'm not too bad with a sling either." The halfling grabbs hold of the donkey tighter as they hit a rough patch. ""Course I'm a lousy horseman."

Mithreander

Explorer
Gregtorian looks for the best place to cross (fords or just a shallower place where the sides do not look to trechorous, and goes across, leading the horse in slowely. If Gregorian hads trouble with footing, he'll grab his horse for support. "Good boy!"

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Silvercat waits until Gregorian crosses, then tosses him the rope and hook to attach safely to a tree/branch.

Dungannon

First Post
Once the rope is secure, Devlin will loop his donkey's lead rope over it so he is on one side of the rope and the donkey is on the other. He will then begin to lead the beast across the stream.

Creamsteak

Explorer
After struggling a bit to avoid any troubles with the water, everyone manages to get across and to the other side. Almost immediately after the horse crosses the pond, the clouds open up, and a thunderstorm rolls onto the forest. The wind howls a bit, and without much warning, the storm becomes threatening. Off in the distance, anyone who can look up through the rain can see a cloud beginning to reach down towards the ground. Whether or not it will touch down, is up to time.

Gur looks at everyone, "Calm before the twister, looks like." He then calls out, "It's about one mile to the cave, but the weather doesn't look too promising, what do you all want to do?"

Dungannon

First Post
Wrapping his cloak about him to ward off some of the rain and wind, Devlin turns to the tracker. "Do you think we can make it to the cave before this turns really nasty, or is there someplace closer we might seek shelter?"

Rathan

First Post
"well...from what I hear about these things... building a shelter is out of the question....I'd say lets make a hasty move towards the cave..if we can't reach it in time.... we can seek shelter somewhere else....."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads