• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Adventure) Dwarven Golems and Old Ruins (GaryH Judging)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Gur states, "Well, I don't think theres anywhere better than a cave in a storm like this, and I don't see much cover at all around here. Your guess is a good as mine, I know how to get from here to there, I don't know about all the little things in between."

Gregorian, Ewald - highlight to read:
You both become aware of what appears to be an extremely small humanoid sitting in the crotch of one of the trees near where the grappling hook made it's mark. It appears to be a tiny little doll with a green hat. (successful spot)

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Shariff says, "This can't be natural. They can't happen in hilly or mountanous regions."
Shariff casts prestidigitation (waterproff) on himself.

Fanog

First Post
"Ah Gregorian, thanks for doing the hard work. Made it easier on the rest of us", Ewald says with a genuine smile as soon as he has crossed the bridge. He looks at the incoming storm with a bit of worry on his face.
He looks around the forest and then blinks his eyes, not sure if what he saw was really there. He looks at the others in the group, trying to ascertain if they were also aware of it.

Falling a little behind the rest of the group, Ewald curiously squats a few feet from where he saw it, on his guard for what might happen. He tries to get a better look at the tiny creature.

[LEW] Playing Ewald Tain, currently playing in Old Ruins and Dwarven Golems.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Silvercat retrieves his rope, stowing it back in his pack and continues on, when the group is ready.

OoC:I have stormclouds gathering in my LEW game too, CS :D

Rathan

First Post
*Corix makes his way off the donkey and anto solid ground.....*

"Ahhh.... much better... my feet were ment to touch the ground... I don't like it when they're not......"

"Greg my friend..... it looks like something is bothering you..... everything ok??"

Creamsteak

Explorer
Gur says to anyone lagging behind, "What the 'ells your problem? If we don't hurry d'hell out of here, we could end up in a dangerous storm you know."

Ewald:
As quick as you spotted the figure, it no-longer appears to be where you saw it.

Devlin:
You spot what appears to be a small humanoid doll with a tiny green hat sitting near the base of one of the trees. It doesn't appear to be moving. (successful spot check)

Fanog

First Post
Ewald makes a few hasty steps forward, looking at the tree where it was sitting previously. He brushes aside some of the branches and leaves of the undergrowth, looking at the hoping for some clue as to where the creature went. While searching, he calls out to the other. "Hey everyone, wait up. I just saw some something down here, like a really tiny person with a green cap. Could it be some sort of forest creature?"

Let's just hope that they don't think I've gone mad... "Didn't anyone else see it?", he adds.

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
"I don't care what you guys did or did not see... MOVE NOW!..... before we get caught in a REALLY bad storm....."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads