• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Adventure) Dwarven Golems and Old Ruins (GaryH Judging)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rathan

First Post
"MOVE YOU BEAST OF BURDEN!"

*Corix will wack the donkey on the ass with his quaterstaff as hard as he can....(which isn't hard with a 6 str.. ;))*

Fanog

First Post
"Hey now, no need to get ugly", Ewald replies to the impatient gnome. "Who knows what it is. I think we'd best be careful. and one minute won't really make a difference for the storm, I reckon. The cave was pretty close by, wasn't it Gur?"

Ewald keeps searching While talking, moving a bit closer to Nevlin.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Silvercat peers about as he moves, trying to see what the others were talking about. He had seen nothing, though that didn't mean that nothing was there.

Mithreander

Explorer
Gregorain, after helping with the rope and getting everyone accross. He looks to the sky with a little aprehension. "Ewald, my friend... it seems that we are being driven to this cave by powers devine. Of course it could be just a storm... but the weather has always caused my aprehention. I can't sooth it, or talking it out of doing something!" He pulls his hood up to shield himself from the rain. "Let's go!" With that, he moves just behind the leading dwarf, moving as quickly as the party will allow.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Ewald & Devlin:
As you both focus on the doll, it's eyes light up suddenly. You are then blasted with a vivid cone of clashing colors from the dolls position. Ewald manages to will his eyes away in time, and avoids the effects. Devlin, however, is unable to avoid the danger and is knocked unconcious, blinded, and stunned (3 rounds, 4 rounds, and 1 round - in that order).

Gur, Silvercat, Corix, Shariff, Gregorian: A crackling noise is followed by a blast of color from the rear of the group. Devlin has been knocked to the ground.

Surprise Round
Eight extremely small, bony, white figures with tiny weapons appear from the surrounding forest. They charge out towards Ewald, jumping over each other and into Ewalds reach.

First Initiatives
Tiny Skeletal Figures: 20 6 10 22 13 14 7 10
Devlin: 21 (unconcious 3 rounds, blinded 4 rounds, and stunned 1 round)
Gregorian: 20
Ewald: 17
Silvercat: 14
Gur: 13
Shariff: 12

(Did I miss anyone?)

Mithreander

Explorer
Gregorian, seeing the creatures/humanoid/things pulls out his rapier and dismounts, using the horses flank as a shield. "Ambush!" he yells to the others, who still seem surprised.

Fanog

First Post
"Ware!", cries Ewald as his combat training kicks in. He steps close to Devlin, trying to protect the dazzled man. Small but dangerous. Well, let's find out what these buggers are.

Ewald tries to grab one of the dolls at the first opportunity he gets, jumping down to reach the tiny creatures. He's hoping that his combat reflexes will give him an early chance to step in and jump on one.

(OoC: Grapple)

Rathan

First Post
OOC- You missed my Init I think CS... ;)

On my Init I will cast "Mage Armor" and wander close to delvin to protect him....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads