(Adventure) eK-1 The Tower of Koltifineous (Creamsteak Judging)

Graf

Explorer
"Yes," The gnome focuses on the tattooed man. "Pay-ment. I will pay you each 5 platinum pieces. I've killed several of the creatures myself. There are probably only a few left. Quite a lot of money really. Not much work at all for such money."

He glances over at the creature, "this is dirtpile. It is a highly advanced version of the common homunculus. Created by my revolutionary theories. He will be accompanying you." The creature swivels it's head about at the sound of its name.

"Murch? Ah, it is a,... tech-ni-cal term. Referring to something of unknown disposition. My divinations indicated this creature was moving quite rapidly away from the tower." The gnome pauses, looking at his hands for a moment. When he raises his eyes his face is pained. "It is probably very far away. Lost to me."

Tristan Agencourt

"All right, sounds simple enough. You will of course be willing to compensate for any undisclosed or unforseen compliications, such as the reapearance of this "murch"?"

Last edited:

doghead

thotd
"How big are these stirges? And you mentioned that the Murch took an item. Do you also want that back?"

After a moments pause, Jaan adds, "and you look ... err, terrible. I have a little skill in healing. Would you like me to check those bites?"

Graf

Explorer
The gnome steeples his fingers, "Certainly, if the Murch returns, or you can reclaim the item I would be more than willing to in-crease your payment."

"Stirges?" Koltifineous looks blankly at Jaan.

At the offer of assistance the wizard, nods for a moment then proffers his arms. You can see there are several small puncture wounds on his arms in addition to the one on his neck.

Assuming Jaan takes a look at him with heal: A quick review of the gnome reveals that while he is largely unharmed he has lost a great deal of blood. His system is currently in a fairly fragile state, any sort injury is likely to deprive him of consciousness. If he gets enough food he should be fully recovered after about five days of bed rest.

doghead

thotd
"Stirges. Thats what you called the flying bugs. The ones that did this, I imagine. You will be OK so long as you stay out of trouble, eat and drink plenty and get some rest.

Turning back to the others, Jaan says, "Well, it seems to me that if this is to be done, it would be better done sooner than later. Shall well get started?"

Tristan Agencourt

Tristan unties his shield from his backpack and slings it over his shoulder then straps his quiver of bolts to his thigh and readies his crossbow. "I suppose there's no sense wasting time. Everyone set?"

Last edited:

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Sir Osis of Liver said:
Tristan unties his shield from his backpack and slings it over his shoulder then straps his quiver of bolts to his thigh and readies his crossbow. "I suppose there's no sense wasting time. Everyone set?"

"Set" Tamatea nods affirmatively, his eyes are focussed on some future goal as he settles his mind readying himself for the upcoming bug hunt, and still not comfortable with the stink of arcanum about it all...

Graf

Explorer
OK. I'm really not seeing any posts from the fourth character, dylan. At all. So I guess that means that there are now three of you. sorry guys.

The echoing sound of rain hitting the roof of the stucture has slackened. Anyone glancing back through the open door behind you can confirm that the rain outside has turned into a drizzle.

Tonguez there should be a message for you in your PM box.
Edit: Tonguez has turned off PM.... hm email it is.

Last edited:

Remove ads