Adventure: Food of the Gods - Part 2 (DM: ryryguy, Judge:renau1g)

LadyLaw

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Thanks, Ryry. :D I assume that time gold will be awarded ICly somehow in the future? This is my first time ever dealing with time stuff so just wanting to make sure for clarity sake.[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=XP awards!]

Hello, judge! [MENTION=54810]renau1g[/MENTION]

Encounter XP: School
  • 1 Ankheg (Level 3 Elite Lurker) - 300 XP
  • 6 Ankheg Broodlings (Level 1 Minion) - 150 XP
  • 2 Mud Lashers (Level 3 Brute) - 300 XP
  • 1 Lesser Water Elemental (Level 2 Controller) - 125 XP
Total XP: 875 x2 (L4W bonus) = 1750 / 5 players =
350 XP each for Jynxx, Azryah, Papolstaanas, Chaku, Kaeysari

Time XP (as of 9/10/10):
(thanks again LadyLaw for helping to track this!)

• 4 months, 2 weeks, and 6 days (4.66 months) at level 1 (83 xp/month) = 387 XP
  • 3 months, 1 days (3.03 months) at level 2 (104 xp/month) = 314 XP

Total Time XP: 701

Total Award: 1051 XP

(That takes us to the point where time XP was doubled. Well, actually one day before, but I'm going to just start counting the doubled time from there rather than For now I'll leave it there. Also I am assuming that the original awards are the ones still listed on the charter, someone please correct me if I am wrong!)

GM: Note, this will put everyone at 2165 XP, just under a hundred points shy of level 3. I'll probably award the next batch of time XP before next extended rest to get you over the top. :)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Judge-ness]
The awards in the charter are correct ryryguy. I APPROVE these awards. [/sblock]

ryryguy

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Thanks, Ryry. :D I assume that time gold will be awarded ICly somehow in the future? This is my first time ever dealing with time stuff so just wanting to make sure for clarity sake.[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]Actually I think a lot of the time the time gold is given OOC. The idea is that it represents stuff your character earned outside of the adventure, in the, um, 10 minute break between the end of an adventure and when she enters the tavern. ;)

Although in this case I may well end up rewarding it IC, depending on how things go, but it will be at the very end in any case.[/sblock]

Mezegis

First Post
Chaku, who had been quietly letting the others go about their business, finally pipes up, So, do we follow them, or continue on our own path? Either way, we should press on if we are hoping to meet our deadline.

ryryguy

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Sorry, my internet at home was out this weekend...

Yeah, waiting for some indication of what the group wants to do. It seemed like most votes were to return to Fulcrum... then from there I'm not sure if you wanted to immediately press on to Newhill.

(Please don't feel obligated to follow that group or anything else, I'm not trying to push you in any particular direction!)[/sblock]

BenBrown

First Post
"I think we should move on with our plan," Kaeysari says. "While it's good to know what the enemy is up to, you can't let them dictate your moves. That way lies defeat."

ryryguy

First Post
With that, the group leaves the Jadite colony, returning the way that they came. Their journey back to Fulcrum goes without incident, and they arrive at Fulcrum-shore in mid-afternoon.

In the relative safety of the town, they stop for a brief rest.

ooc: and then... push on to Newhill or anything here? You could spend an hour or maybe a little more and should still have enough time to reach Newhill before dark, barring unforeseen circumstances.

Remove ads