Adventure: Into the Wild

[MENTION=54810]renau1g[/MENTION], could you put ashir between Haruka and Dante and [MENTION=60965]Iron Sky[/MENTION] could you wait with Dante until Ashir and Nementah move? I'd like to put Primera above the oracle pedestal (upper left corner) and use Protective Roots on us.

Unfortunately, Rocco, Max and Renquist are spread too far out, altough Rocco ([MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION]) and Renquist ([MENTION=88601]FourMonos[/MENTION]) could (in theory) return, but that would just put us more in single blast radius. I'll let them decide, in the meantime, I'm waiting for Ashir to move.

"Ashir, come to the pedestal, past Haruka, Dante, don't move before I do! Let me protect at least part of the group. Renquist, Rocco, if you think you can afford the time, come too!"

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
Ashir follows his ally's advice and moves near Haruka, calling upon his extraplanar metallic ally to the mage's side. He then fires a bolt of lightning at the sniper.

[sblock=ooc]
At end of last rest Ashir would have used thp from restfull bedroll (1d8=7) so 7 thp's

Move: North 2 squares, NE 1 square
Minor: Summon Iron Cohort 1 square north of Ashir
Standard: Arc Lightning on C1 - vs ref C1; lightning (1d20+14=16, 1d6+14=20) hits for 20 lightning (unless the cultist has cover, which it then misses)

*Planned Immediate Interrupts:

1) If Ashir is hit on his AC/Ref of 4 or less, use Shield to negate the hit.

2) If Ashir is attacked by melee attack from enemy (and it's higher than AC 27), use interrupt to switch target to construct (AC 25).
[/sblock]

[sblock=L4W Ashir]
Init: +5 Speed: 6 Perception:14 Insight: 14
AC: 23 NAD:23/22/20
HP: 50/50+7thp Surges: 7/7 Surge Value: 11 AP: 0
Languages: Common, Primordial
Str:20 Dex:12 Wis:13 Con:12 Int:20 Cha:8

Opportunity Attack: +13 vs. AC, 1d8+6 damage (Crit 1d6+14)

Powers:
Cantrips
Arc Lightning
Winged Horde
Magic Missile
Grasping Shadows (Skewering Spikes)
Lightning Bolt (Corrosive Mist)
Fire Shroud (Colour Spray)
Promise of Storms
Shield (Mystical Debris)
Second Wind
Sustaining Cloak +2
Stoneskin Robes +2
Flaming Sphere (Arcane Whirlwind)
Summon Magma Beast (Stinking Cloud)
Summon Iron Cohort (Wizard's Escape)
Flaming Staff +1
Restful Bedroll

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[MENTION=54810]renau1g[/MENTION], could you move your iron 1 square west. I was thinking of returning with Rocco, then ready action after NEmentah goes to return to former position. With your positioning it north of you, it takes place in one of two squares where we can be adjacent to the pedestal

OOC: [MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION], take the free place, I'll have Nementah climb the eye or stay without protection, it's not the end of the world. You'll get beat upon more :devil:

"C'mon everyone, last call, who wants protection, move closer, now!"

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Rocco returns back toward the oracle and stands beside Dante. He's coiled like a spring ready to return to his guarding position as soon as Nementah makes her move.

He then sprints back to his intercept position.

[sblock=Actions]
Minor: Dancing Defense
Move: three squares down
Ready action: move 4 squares up and 3 right (Nementah current column, one column left of P1) as soon as Nementah ends her turn
[/sblock]

Remove ads