Adventure:Land Ho! FWBTHW (DM:H.M.Gimlord,Judge:Ozymandias79)

Tenchuu

First Post
[sblock=Gensai Health]Hey HMG, can you use up my THP, and give me back some regular hit points?

Thanks![/sblock]
OOC: I am going to wait until after rujah acts.

Theroc

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Does Gensai have a special mark on the dragon? I'm asking because it is looking like my second wind is the only way Rujah's going to hit the Dragon. Mark everything near him, then back off and second wind... not much but I need the HP anyhow... sound like a good idea?[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Does Gensai have a special mark on the dragon? I'm asking because it is looking like my second wind is the only way Rujah's going to hit the Dragon. Mark everything near him, then back off and second wind... not much but I need the HP anyhow... sound like a good idea?[/sblock]
[sblock=OOC]I thought the new plan was to quietly disengage the fight. Using SW is a great idea, but I think the dragon will attack the one who marked it...[/sblock]

Tenchuu

First Post
[sblock=OOC/Rujah]After you go, I will mark it with my AoS, and back off, so that no matter who it hits, if its not me, it will take auto damage.

BTW guys, sorry about miscalculating my move. I don't know what I was thinking, but I thought I was far enough away so only I (and kobolds) would take the blast 5. Basically, I'm an idiot.
[/sblock]

Theroc

First Post
[sblock=OOC]The following is assuming that Rujah did NOT take the 5 damage from the shock field since I thought I saw comments that the zone dissipated.[/sblock]

Rujah could feel the blast of vitriolic liquid pummel his form as he grunted, feeling the poison begin its work. Knowing that this wasn't a battle he could win, the Dragonborn chose to make a small retreat, not abandoning his allies, but moving where he may be able to continue helping. Vines shooting from around his feet in unbidden response to the Dragonborn's state, he stepped away and called upon the elements to aid him, hoping for a rejuvenating burst of strength. What did come was bolts of lightning from the sky to smite everything around where the Dragonborn had been standing...

[sblock=Actions]
Free: Font of Life - 1d20=5
Free: Mark everything adjacent
Move: Shift to -A21
Standard: Second Wind - Everything marked by Rujah takes his Con modifier in damage(I think lightning) and Rujah spends a healing surge to regain 16 HP.
Free: Saving throw vs. Poison - 1d20=18[/sblock]

BenBrown

First Post
[sblock=tactics]So, what's the plan? If someone can flank with Fenwick, he can try some stuff, but I'd rather just keep doing the charge and step back thing if I can't get CA.

On the other hand, if we quite sensibly decide to retreat to a safe distance and wait for this to play out, I can't say I'd object.[/sblock]

Remove ads