[Adventure]: Land Ho! FWBTHW (DM:H.M.Gimlord,Judge:Ozymandias79)

BenBrown

First Post
"More foes for Fenwick to wallop!" is the enthusiastic cry as Fenwick changes direction and charges forward, nearly tripping over his own axe in his eagerness to get at the fray.
Stepping agilely back, he says "Fenwick let someone else hit. Maybe better luck for ally."

[sblock=actions]Standard: Charge to Q30 Howling Strike vs. Kobold Horde #2 (P31) (1d20+10+1=12, 1d12.minroll(3)+2d6+1d8+7=36)
Free Action=Shift to Q29[/sblock][sblock=Fenwick stat block]Fenwick Male Orc Barbarian 5
Initiative: +3, Passive Perception: 12, Passive Insight: 12, Senses: Low-light
AC:19, Fort:18, Reflex:13, Will:15
HP:50/55, Bloodied:27, Surge Value:13, Surges left:11/11
Action Points: 0 (used), Second Wind: unused
Powers:Howling Strike, Howl of Fury, Giantkind Gloves
Warrior's Surge, Roar of Triumph, Vault the Fallen, Shrug It Off, Shatterbone Strike, Giantkind Gloves
Swift Panther Rage, Tiger Claw Rage, Rage Strike x2, Vanguard Execution Axe, Skald's Armor

Feral Might: When Fenwick bloodies an enemy, the next attack by him
or one of his allies against that enemy gains a +3 bonus to the attack and damage rolls.
[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Riardon

"Come on!" Riardon says to himself as he struggles to get his head clear. "Freeze!" He calls out, the magic of the spell stronger than he expected...

[sblock=OOC]

Minor: Inspiring Word (2d6+3=13) on himself
Standard: Chilling Cloud vs horde (1d20+6=26, 1d20+6=26) Double crit! vs Fortitude
Sadly still only does 3 HP damage (+10 for vulnerability to each)
Effect: Until the end of your next turn, any enemy in the power’s area takes a -2 penalty to attack rolls.
Move: Shift to Q27

-----

When you spend an AP, you get a +1 on attacks.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Riardon d'Caelis
Perception: 19 Insight: 14 Low-light Vision
AC 22 Fortitude 19 Reflex 19 Will 17
Initiative: +3
Hit Points: 46 / 54 Bloodied: 27
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +5 vs Charm
Action Points: 0 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:13 Surges per day: 7 / 8
At-Will Powers: Directing Strike, Intuitive Strike
Encounter Powers: Inspiring Word 0/2, Battlefront Shift, Arcane Mutterings, Chilling Cloud, Warlords Favor, Steel Monsoon, Feystep, Rousing Words, Amulet of Life
Daily Powers: Calculated Assault, Stand the Fallen, Sunblade Burst

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

Tenchuu

First Post
RUJAH
The Dragonborn repositioned himself into a defensive stance, blocking the hallway. "You shall not pass!" he roared, sending a cold wave out around him; the two hordes were frozen to the ground. Taking a deep breath, he spit lightning from his mouth, engulfing them both.

[sblock=Action Block, Mini-Stats]
I hope I am making the right decision here.

Form of Winters Herald (+1 AC, DT around Rujah), Form of Winter's herald attack on swarms (both hit), Dragon breath (both hit). Woot!

[sblock=Action Block]
Move: Minor: Form of Winter's HeraldEffect: +1 to AC, Resist 5 cold, and all squares around rujah (burst 2) are difficult terrain for enemies.
Standard: Form of Winter's Herald Attack vs AC

• Target1: Horde O31
  • Attack1: 1d20+9=22 Hit
  • Target2: Horde P31
  • Attack2: 1d20+9=21 Hit
  • Damage: 1d10+5=9 +10 vulnerable = 19
  • Effect: The horde are immobilized (save ends)
Minor: Dragon Breath Attack vs reflex

[/sblock][/sblock]

Tenchuu

First Post
"That's the way master Rujah!" the ronin cheered.

Gensai returned to his foe, trying a spinning slash, but executing it too clumsily. He Stepped back to get in a better defensive position, and yelled over his shoulder. "You lot! I dare you to come after me! I can take you all!"

[sblock=Action Block, Mini-Stats]
Regen 10, Sword burst vs T30 (miss), Shift, AoS on Horde P31 (By Rujah)

AoS still on Troll
[sblock=Action Block]
Start of Turn: Regen 10

Standard: Sword Burst vs Horde (Reflex)

• Target: Horde T30
  • Attack: 1d20+10=11 Hit (Nat 1)
  • Damage: 1d6+6=0
  • Effect: N/A
Move: Shift to R30 (+1 to AC/Reflex TENT)
Minor: Aegis of Shielding on Horde P31 (by Rujah)
[/sblock][sblock=Gensai Stat block]Ashikaga Gensai - Male Human Swordmage 6
Initiative: +3, Passive Perception: +13, Passive Insight: +19
Death Penalty: –1 to all attack rolls, skill checks, saving throws, and ability checks. This death penalty fades after reaching two milestones (0/2).

Defenses:

AC: 24, Fort: 18, Reflex: 20, Will: 17 -- Speed: 6
Note: Using Borrowed Cloak of the Walking Wounded +1

Vitality:
HP: 62/62, THP: 0/3 Bloodied: 31, Surge Value: 15, Surges left: 11/11
REGEN: 10
Action Points: 1/1, Second Wind: not used
Note: Using Borrowed Cloak of the Walking Wounded: Property: If you use your second wind while bloodied, you can expend two healing surges instead of one (gaining hit points from both).

Languages:
Common, Primordial

Basic Attacks
:
:bmelee: Basic Melee Attack: +13 vs AC - Fey Strike Katana 1d8+6
:ranged: Ranged Basic Attack: +13 vs AC - Fey Strike Katana 1d8+6 (1x Enc)

Powers:
At-Will:
Sword Burst, Booming Blade, Lightning Lure, Aegis of Shielding, White Lotus Riposte, Boots of the Fencing Master (Move Effect)
Encounter: Sword of Sigils, Dimensional Vortex, Channeling Shield, Fey Strike Ranged Attack, Armathor's Step, Warded Vambraces, Boots of the Fencing Master, Fireheart Tattoo AP,
Daily: Frost Backlash, Swordmage Shielding Fire, Armor of Sudden Recovery, Fey Strike Teleport, Healing Infusion: Resistive Formula

Weapons:
1 Fey Strike Katana (Fey Strike Longsword +1 stats)

Note: Gensai's Iaido-like style is for color purposes only. He is wielding one weapon and his off-hand is free. But, I think my color description makes more sense for swordmage abilities.
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

evilbob

Explorer
[sblock=WD]Don't forget your bonus damage from your +2 sword on a crit - surely it does something, right? +2d6 or something?[/sblock]
[sblock=tenchuu]Seems like a great course of action to me! We're low on HP and high on dailies: good time to bring some to bear. Plus you just kicked a lot of kobold ass. :)[/sblock]

evilbob

Explorer
[sblock=everyone]This is pretty nice, actually: if we can block them from both sides from actually coming in, us ranged fellows can blast them from a distance. They're doing the exact same thing to us, of course, but we can't really get to their artillery yet anyway. I guess we may as well kill their wards as fast as we can? The artillery seem much more dangerous but we're doing so well against the swarms we may as well take them out.

Also, WD: you never specified who you were attacking. I'm guessing the two swarm guys next to each other? If so, that means they are now bloodied, which is great for Mervin...[/sblock]
Mervin sighs heavily with relief as the troll burns to a cinder, and happily begins to sit down on a comfortable spot... until rudely interrupted by a gaggle of rampaging kobolds! "I guess we did make a lot of noise," he murmurs under his breath. With no time to waste, Mervin brings his flaming sphere next to a group of tiny kobolds and simultaniously blasts them with mental images of hundreds of tiny winged dragons all falling over dead. Maybe that'll shock 'em into a coma... he muses to himself as a few of the tiniest ones react in horror and keel over.

[sblock=ooc]minor: sustain sphere

move: move sphere to N30; anything starting its turn next to the sphere takes 13 fire damage, +2 if it is bloodied (which I think this one is). However, please note that flaming sphere is, in fact, a ranged attack. It's not really clear what the bonus auto-damage would be, but I'm guessing it will likely be halved, which means the total would likely be 7.

standard: winged horde on hordes at 031, P31: hits both for 6 damage +2 for bloodied (I'm guessing) + 10 for vulnerable to AoE for a total of 18 each and they cannot take OAs TENT

no 2nd wind yet...[/sblock]
[sblock=Mervin ministats]Mervin Male Human Wizard 5
Initiative: +8, Passive Perception: 13, Passive Insight: 18, Senses: Normal
AC:22, Fort:17, Reflex:20, Will:18
HP:18/40, Bloodied:20, Surge Value:10, Surges left:7/8
Action Points/Milestones: 0/0
Powers:
Phantom Bolt
Winged Horde
Thunderwave
(Wizard cantrips)

Orbmaster's Incendiary Detonation
Color Spray
Shield
Staff of Defense
Second Wind
Orb of Nimble Thoughts

Flaming Sphere
Stinking Cloud

Irrefutable armor

Important Stuff:

Conditions:

Full sheet: PC:Mervin (evilbob) - L4W Wiki[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: Riardon is not proficient in using a sword as an implement, so no bunus damage, I fear. And yes, he targeted the to hordes next to each other and the squares behind them. Don't fear for your HP, evilbob, Riardon has still a daily and an encounter healing power left.

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
OOC: Riardon is not proficient in using a sword as an implement, so no bunus damage, I fear. And yes, he targeted the to hordes next to each other and the squares behind them. Don't fear for your HP, evilbob, Riardon has still a daily and an encounter healing power left.
GM: For the purpose of movements later on in the encounter, though, I'm going to need a specific square that got targeted.

Can't post till tomorrow. Whew! This is going to be complicated.

Remove ads