Adventure:-- LPNN (Manzanita Judging)

Manzanita

First Post
I sent two an email. Hopefully he'll be able to continue soon. I think he's plotted a great adventure here. If we don't hear back soon, you as a group might want to set a date at which to make a different plan.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Sure, why not. Much as Zaeryl wants out of this, I'd also like to wait and see if we can keep going--if nothing else, I really feel bad for the people who used up charges and potions and will walk away with a loss of gold)

Bront

The man with the probe
I agree. I know he went out on business, but supposedly he's been here as reciently as yesterday, so I wonder what happened.

Xael

First Post
OOC: I have no problem with the deadline being the 1st. Fortunately Almayce managed to accuire more-than-average wealth from his last adventure, so few charges used up won't bankrupt him. We had two MW Rapiers as loot so we should sell them and divide the money. I don't know what to do with Hallidor's 50gp though, as there's quite a reason to return it to him if the characters leave.

rln

Explorer
OOC: No response from two? I guess we can consider him MIA. Manzanita, will you come up with an in-character resolution?

OOC2: Ogrin will happily give his part of the loot to Almayce.

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Time earned EXP would be nice too, but yes, an in game resolution would be helpful. Shame two is MIA though. Juliana can spair some coin to reimburse Almayce.

Vargo

First Post
Vargo, Human Druid (7/7hp)

OOC: I'd spare some coinage, but as this is the second adventure I've been in that has ended without significant reward, AND this is the second adventure I've been on, I'm plum out. :p

Last edited:

Remove ads