• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventure:-- LPNN (Manzanita Judging)

rln

Explorer
Ogrins confidence in himself and this group has grown considerably after this battle. This, together with Almayces healing blessings, make him feel stronger than ever, even though he has some minor pains from one of the bite marks.

"Razh my friend, there'll be time for drinking when we've seen to our armaments. Besides, I think me and mr Hallidor here would chock these poor peasants coming in like this."

Ogrin is definitely interested in the bathing, cleaning and drinking opportunities presented at the Inn (in that order), but first he'll look to his armaments. He's interested in silvering his sling bullets and his blade weapons (long sword, short sword and dagger) and will cover the cost himself.

Should anyone in the village ask why they are all silvering their weapons, Ogrin will quickly answer, "We've just decided on a name for our little adventuring band - the Silverblades. It's just a style thing."

To the others he says, "We should keep talk about the ratmen to a minimum. Peasants are a superstitious bunch and can be... hard to work with if they believe you're causing danger to their livelyhood. Just tell them we defeated some brigands, if they ask.

"Chances are the rats spotted us while passing through this village; we should inquire and see if anyone has seen them. I think some of you got a good look at two of them, and we should perhaps ask if that Tryggvi character has been here as well. I guess someone more charming than me should try, though; I'm more confident in strong-arm tactics."

OOC: [SBLOCK]Ogrin is att 22/26 HP (when approved) and proposes "Gather Information" checks.[/SBLOCK]

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Razh stops in mid leap and his shoulders sag. "No drinks?" He says, looking imploringly at the group and longingly at the tavern. Then he straightens his shoulders and says, "Alrigh', business first, pleasure later, eh?" He strides determinedly back toward the group, though he can't help but glance back at the tavern just once.

two

First Post
Bad News

I have been tapped to go on a business trip. That's good and bad. It's good, because I got tapped to go, and bad, because I'll be too busy/intermittant internet for a week, it looks like.

So, that stinks as far as LPNN is concerned.

Please sketch out what your characters want to accomplish in Allimon and how long they want to stay.

Hallidor is not too excited about hanging around Allimon longer than 2 days, without a good reason.

So, deep breath. On hold....back soon.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Razh will go about silvering both of his weapons (waraxe and handaxe) and buying 20 silvered crossbow bolts. Then he'll drink and make merry for the rest of the stay.

Vargo

First Post
Vargo, Human Druid (7/7hp)

Vargo will try and find and/or convince party members to make the aformentioned silvered toothcaps over the next couple of days. He will attempt to get his spear silvered, but leave it at that - he doesn't see himself as a frontline fighter at this point. He will also memorize a couple of cure light spells to bring Huln back to full strength, then go back to his prior loadout of spells.

Bront

The man with the probe
If available, Juliana will purchase a set of masterwork artisan's tools (55 gp).

Juliana will manufacture a Guisarme, and an Alchemical Silver Shortsword.

Craft Notes:[sblock]Guisarme: 4 gp, 5 sp, 1 craft point, taking a 10 (check = 18)
Silvered Short Sword: 15 gp, 3 craft points, taking a 10 (check = 18)[/sblock]

Xael

First Post
Almayce is mainly interested in buying 10 Alchemical Silver crossbow bolts (21 gp). He has absolutely no need or interest in staying any longer than necessary (one day?).

Remove ads