Adventure:-- LPNN (Manzanita Judging)

Xael

First Post
OOC: Almayce has about a 1000gp worth of money still left, he's nowhere near broke. Don't bother trying to reimburse him.

rln

Explorer
OOC: I insist! (I knew I should've put points into Sleight of Hand... I could've attempted a put-pocket action :D )

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Zaeryn would like to reimburse not only Almayce but more importantly Razh (I think it was Razh but I could have remembered wrong), who pulled out the potion that saved his life.*

Manzanita

First Post
I'm up for continuing the adventure as DM. I think it has some rather clever bits. (Isn't everyone curiouis what LPNN stands for?) Two submitted the most detailed adventure proposal in LEW history, so it wouldn't be too hard. Despite this, there's still plenty he didn't flesh out. I'll likely condense it to two encounters, assuming you all behave.

Alternately, you could all just tell Hallidor you're out of there & go back to the inn.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I'm up for it, though Zaeryl hopes that those two encounters won't be as, uhh, harrowing as the first after we get our silver.

Manzanita, will you be upholding two's ruling about cheap temporary silver plating to get through DR/silver? Also, if we see the bats again, I believe he told us that he made them non-invincible to physical attacks (though the RAW says that they are, indeed, invincible to anything we can throw at them).

Manzanita

First Post
I'll plan on getting this rolling again, ASAP. I'll find a new judge, too.

As for the bats and the silvered arrows, I'd like to leave that IC. The characters know they have trouble hurting the bats, and that they have jury-rigged silvered arrows of dubious quality. In general, I'd like to leave meta-gaming and OOC comments to the minimum.

If anyone wants to be useful, they could go back through the thread and post treasure accumulated and spent thus far. Two awarded combat XPs already. I"ll award XPs for time spent adventuring, then we'll continue.

Two didn't describe the town of Allimon at all in his proposal, and I have little interest in expanding on it. Assume you can buy what you will, within reason, and we'll start with the PCs heading out again. Post whatever purchases you'd like.

Bront

The man with the probe
I just want to know if I can manufacture the 2 weapons I wanted too make, and then I'm all set to continue.

I believe we all got 50 gold for agreeing to come, and that was about it for treasure.

Remove ads