• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventure:-- LPNN (Manzanita Judging)

rln

Explorer
That Krafia came from a wealthy family, they said Ogrin thinks to himself. Perhaps there is an opportunity for a monthly income here... if I play my cards right.

OOC: Dysfunctional adventurers of the world, unite!

Xael

First Post
Almayce sighs silently when he hears about Krafia being in Hallidora's room. He's not exactly fond of dealing with people who don't have the mental capacity to bother telling him everything related to the subject in hand, without having to squeeze the facts out of them little by little. "Then I suggest we change the plan and go and chat with Krafia fist. I'd say that Tryggvi has just become a second priority for now.", he says.

OOC: Unfortunately Almayce with his Charisma score of 16 might be a bit, well, antisocial towards some people. :uhoh:

Mmm, so many games to play and so little time... :p

Bront

The man with the probe
Juliana nods in agreement "Yes, though I'm sure we can find some extra time for Tryggvi."

OOC: Juliana is anylitical, but far from charming. Disfunctional adventurers indeed.

OOC: I'm ready to move on whenever, we have our plan.

Manzanita

First Post
The party sleeps in the barn. Fresh straw has been laid down, blankets brought out, and it's not too bad.

In the morning breakfast is brought out by Hallidor and a servent. As they eat, Hallidor speaks of Krafia. "That Krafia. He doesn't seem like a killer. A fool perhaps, but I can't believe he would kill Hallidora. He loved her I think. Then again, love can spur normal people to do crazy things. She spurned him for another man. Anyway, let's set out for his house after breakfast.

Soon, the party does just that. Before they get there, though, they walk through a morning market. Stalls on each side of the dirt road are full of vegitables, bread, chickens, cloth, and other goods. As they walk, Hallidor greets various merchants and shoppers. He seems well-liked in the village. Suddenly he pulls up short. He stares at a neatly dressed young man with a goatee. "Krafia! I'll have a word with you!" he shouts. The man turns. Upons seeing Hallidor and his demanding manner, Krafia drops his apples and dashes away. Unarmored, he's likely to outstrip Hallidor, who charges after him.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Zaeryl is annoyed that the pathetic man is attempting to run away and a bit disgusted that there is nothing to be done to stop Krafia other than shooting a crossbow bolt or giving chase. Such crude options.*

Bront

The man with the probe
Juliana charges after Krafia as well, though she does pull out her bow. If he gets too far away, she'll slow to take a shot at him.

rln

Explorer
Ogrin runs up to Juliana and in a low voice says "Put that away! If you're going to shoot him in the back, you need irrefutable proof of his guilt, or you'll likely hang for murder yourself!"

Ogrin then returns to the basket Krafia dropped, picks the fruit up and talks to one of the people selling fruit: "Hi, friend! You know where Krafia were taking these? They'll not do any good lying here in the dirt, and I'll need a word with his employer."

Bront

The man with the probe
Juliana nods and puts her bow away. She's quite unable to keep up with her heavy load, and stops chasing.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Zaeryl wasn't chasing in the first place, just disgusted that it would be necessary to catch the fool when a Brain Lock would have been easier, so I guess nobody is chasing)

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: Zaeryl wasn't chasing in the first place, just disgusted that it would be necessary to catch the fool when a Brain Lock would have been easier, so I guess nobody is chasing)
OOC: Halidor is, and there are others who may choose to.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads