• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventure:-- LPNN (Manzanita Judging)

Manzanita

First Post
The old lady, Gerpir, sits hunched up and knitts as the group searches and discusses options. She perks up at Ogrin's search of the window. When he suggests searching for Sindri and Krafia, she finally pipes up in her high scratchy voice, though her eyes remain on her knitting.

"Yes, find that Krafia. Ask him what he was doing in Hallidora's room the night she died."

Bront

The man with the probe
Juliana blinks and looks over at Gerpir "Wait, Krafia was in her room that night? Why didn't you mention this earlier?"

Manzanita

First Post
Gerpir stops knitting momentarily and wrinkles her already wrinkled brow. "Did I not mention that before?"

Her family is shocked. "Mother - you saw Krafia enter? And said nothing?" asks Dora.

Gerpir shrugs. "Oh well. My mind's not what it used to be." She goes back to knitting.

Manzanita

First Post
rln said:
"Madam Gerpir, perhaps you can tell us more exactly what you saw?"

"Oh. Just what I told you. I saw Krafia climbing up those vines to Hallidora's room. I was going to go up and investigate, but...well....why didn't I? I can't remember."

Ready to skip to the next day? What will you do first?

Bront

The man with the probe
After a plesant meal and a moderately comfortable rest, Juliana begins her day early with a bit of meditation and some ritualistic combat exersizes to stretch her body and focus her mind.

"I think Krafia is definately someone to start with, but do we confront him directly or gather more information about him first?" she asks at breakfast.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Razh wakes with a loud snort and leaps to his feet, ready to fight, angry with morning grogginess. Realizing he's not in danger, he relaxes quite a bit and enjoys his breakfast as only a dwarven barbarian can. It is clear from his constant mumblings, punctuated by loud, raucous shouts, that he is all for any kind of physical confrontation that can be had, be it with Krafia or a random thug in a bar. Razh doesn't really care.

rln

Explorer
Ogrin shrugs. "Do we need to know his childhood story? We're outsiders here; if we start asking around about him, someone's bound to tell him about it. Let's just confront him with what we know and let him spill the beans. Besides, there are always ways to make him talk..."

OOC: Do you really want the Halfling Thug and the Dwarven Barbarian to interrogate the villagers? If not, I suggest you take a more active role in the investigation :]

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
OOC: Do you really want the Halfling Thug and the Dwarven Barbarian to interrogate the villagers? If not, I suggest you take a more active role in the investigation

(OOC: Better than the Charisma 6 guy possessed by a symbiotic alien intelligence :p)

Remove ads