• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventure:-- LPNN (Manzanita Judging)

Manzanita

First Post
Hal mostly speaks for the family. "Sindri is a fine man, and he loved Hallidora dearly. He can't be involved, surely. Sigurvieg I haven't seen in some time. I know of no connection between her and my daughter. She wasn't even in town at the time of her death. This Tryggvi, who is this?"

Hallidor speaks up. "Tryggvi is a trader. You've probably seen him on a boat in the river. I didn't realize he had anything to do with this affair until he appeared in Orussus and tried to convince these adventurers from helping me. We don't know anything more about him."

Dora speaks next. "Krafia is a nice boy. Shy, and from a wealthy family. He liked Hallidora, didn't he? But I can't imagine he would be involved in any foul play. All those clothes are Hallidora's. She always wore what she wanted."

Meanwhile, as they speak, Ogrin is searching the room. The books don't contain any clues he can determine. The window lock is different. It appears to have been picked, and crudely. Broken might be a better word for it.

rln

Explorer
A trader on the river Ogrin thinks to himself while investigating. That's handy to know. I wonder if he travels alone.

"Well, that's interesting..." Ogrin murmurs to himself when he notices the lock. He looks out the window to see if it's easy to climb the wall or if you'd need ropes or a ladder.

"It seems your suspicions are correct. The window appears to have been forced open by someone without much skill in such matters. I doubt there are any tracks left outside after this much time, but let's take a look anyway."

Manzanita

First Post
There are thick vines outside the window, making it possible for even an unskilled climber to get up there. Many people walk outside, to and from the barn, making picking up tracks from last week impossible.

Bront

The man with the probe
"Well, I'm not seeing an obvious motive, but Tryggvi's involvement still bothers me." Juliana says. "Is there much we can do tonight? Or would we be best tackling this better rested tomorow?"

Xael

First Post
After searching the room for any possible clues, Almayce joins the conversation. "I doubt we're in a particular hurry right now, so I'd propose not making trips outside while it's dark. We should find Tryggvi and talk to him as soon as possible, but I'm quite sure we'll be harassed again."

OOC: Sorry about my absence, school started and I got addicted to an MMORPG.

Xael

First Post
Almayce grins. "Well, I didn't exclude anything didn't I.", he says and it's pretty easy to quess that he's not exactly opposed to others' suggestions of how to deal with Tryggvi.

OOC: Yes they are, Bront. I just bought 30 days of game-time. :D I just need to wait until they notice my payment and activate my account again...

Last edited:

rln

Explorer
Ogrin still suggests they should try Sindri and Krafia first thing tomorrow. There's all time in the world for revenge... besides, they need to find out what the link between Tryggvi and the murder is.

Edit: Need to find out before they sink him in the river, that is.

Last edited:

Remove ads