[Adventure] Marna is Missing (DM: pacdidj, Judge: renau1g)

pacdidj

First Post
[sblock="ooc - plans"]Okay, so here's what I'm seeing, correct me if I'm wrong.

• Raiko would rather travel with Harge and his crew. Or, at any rate, does not support breaking and entering.
  • Alnar, Ferris, and Jezebel are for helping Berekis by stealing forged papers.
  • Bann-ur is reluctant to do so, but would grudgingly agree to the break-in due to lack of funds.
  • No one fancies themself a sailor, and folks are short on coin, so no one's interested in the halfling's boat.
With no sneaky-types in the party, the break-in would definitely make an interesting skill challenge/encounter if that's the route we're going with this![/sblock]

[sblock=ScorpiusRisk]Hate to see you go man, but I'd definitely support it, as Mal's group does need a defender. If you can, try to send us a stealthy striker or a controller in Raiko's stead.[/sblock]

[sblock="FYI - Starweed"]For anyone interested, starweed is an illicit narcotic banned on the isle of Daunton.
[sblock="Streetwise 10"]The "Merchants" of Bacarte are responsible for much of the illicit trafficking of Starweed into Daunton. It is available for sale to those in-the-know on the city's poorer street corners, as well as seedy taverns, such as this one.[/sblock]
[sblock="Nature 15"]Starweed is made from the flowering buds of the bloodthorn vine, a dangerous and predatory plant native to tropical forests all over the transitive isles. It is smokeable and non-habitforming. Allergic reactions and health problems due to starweed use are exceedingly rare.[/sblock]
[sblock="Nature 20 - Ferris receives +3 bonus from background"]A hot and tropical place, Kythira is one of the bloodthorn vine's native habitats. Indeed, the vine is commonly spotted on the island's hilly interior under the mangrove canopy. It seems likely that Kythira is the nearest harvest source for much of the starweed that finds its way to Daunton.[/sblock]
[/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Raiko looks around at the parties faces. At first he was just trying to figure out what to do. Unfortunately, Rakio's training kicked in and he soon had gathered more than he intended. He tried to take it in stride.

"I can see that at least some of you are already set against my course. I will not stand in your way. There are too many variables here for any certainty, but I will no assist you either. May the spirits look favorably on the people of Kythira."

Raiko turns, without waiting for a reply, and heads back toward the Hangman.

[sblock=ooc]Atriden's Druid is willing to join up with your party still. With one player missing his extra level should not be unbalancing.

It would help if either someone followed Raiko back to the Tavern to IC convince him to go or if Pac's big floating head would reappear there.[/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Atriden's Druid is willing to join up with your party still. With one player missing his extra level should not be unbalancing.

It would help if either someone followed Raiko back to the Tavern to IC convince him to go or if Pac's big floating head would reappear there.[/sblock]
[sblock=ooc]If pac is OK with it I can do it.

Good luck with the other adventure by the way :)[/sblock]

pacdidj

First Post
[sblock=Luinnar]If you're willing, can you send Alnar over to the Hanged Man to recruit:

Garry (Atriden) - Human Druid (2)

To RP it, maybe you can use a line about needing more help, money or both...[/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
Alnar rushes after Raiko shouting at him Where do you think you are going! Get back here you little! What about about your promise to the talking head?

Atriden

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Hiya guys, I just wanted to introduce myself! I will be joining your game shortly with my werewolf/druid Garry. As we speak, I am in the process of reading up on the adventure and will post in game soon :).
[/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Welcome![/sblock]

Alnar leads Garry, that is to say Garry leads Alnar into the bar. He sits down at a table and explains the situation to him.

Now before we continue, who was that harpy I heard shouting after you?

Remove ads